Saturday 17 October 2015

SNL - Tracey Morgan

The show was hella late starting this week, I was so confused when I couldn't find it. I get that it's live, but I've never had that happen before.

They're starting with the CNN Democratic debate, which surprises no one.
SURPRISE ALEC BALDWIN!
SURPRISE LARRY DAVID!
This is off to an epic start.

Embedded image permalink

Larry David's impersonation of Bernie Sanders is on point. Although Bernie Sanders seems like a walking Larry David impersonation. 

Embedded image permalink

Alec Baldwin is amazing. 

Tracey's back! 
AND OH MY GOD SURPRISE ENTIRE CAST OF 30 ROCK!!! Pretending to be an old episode hahaha 'Remember, this is 2012'. That was so cute. I'm glad he's healthy again. 

Yessss Family Feud! I love these sketches! That awkward moment when the dad from one family is the ex-husband of the mom from the other. I've probably said this a dozen times, but Leslie is really really tall. And one of the sons (Michael) decided to defect to the other family. 

I am THRILLED they decided to do one of the 'Brian Fellows' Safari Planet' bits. I love this sketch so much, Oh my god they got a real camel in the studio!! AND IT STEPPED RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE CAMERA HAHAHAHA

Embedded image permalink

The next bit was a fauxmercial for ... fake cocaine... and fake poop spray. And I don't know what is happening. 

It seems early for the musical performance, but OK. Demi Lovato is alright, I don't feel particularly strongly about her good or bad. She has a good voice, but she's missing her other sleeve. 

Update time!!! They have many many good points about how ridiculous the presidential election campaign is. Colin for president! And hey, he inserted a baseball joke!! 

SURPRISE TINA FEY!!! "We can all sell our boobs now!" She made Colin touch her arm-butt and he giggled, it was so cute. And then she literally hopped off the desk and ran away lol. Everyone is just falling apart with laughter. I love it. 

The next sketch was one of those ones that would cause my dad to looks sideways at the TV and go 'oookaaaaay...' It wasn't funny and laboured too hard and too nonsensically for the punchline, so I won't even dignify it with an explanation. 

Now there's an interesting premise - a guy threatening another guy with "You wanna dance?" and actually meaning it literally hahaha 

Keenan and Tracey together are hilarious, with a talk show dedicated to asking the question "Where's Jackie Chan at?!" And don't tell the he's in Asia - "We checked with Asia, he's not there"

No comments:

Post a Comment