Monday 9 February 2015

Big Bang Theory - The Anxiety Optimization/The Troll Manifestation

Full disclosure: I kind of forgot Big Bang Theory was back on, because they were gone for a few weeks after Christmas, and I have a class that interferes with the timeslot anyways... Oops. I'll try to bang off two episodes really quickly.

Episode 13 - The Anxiety Optimization

Bernadette's nickname for Sheldon is 'the virgin pina colada'. Clever! He's white, alcohol free, and a little nutty. And having someone sneak up on you while you're wearing noise-cancelling headphones is NOT FUN. My dad walks really quietly and sneaks up on my CONSTANTLY. If I ever have a real heart attack, it will be because I've been startled too often by that man.

Apparently 'a murder' and 'spontaneous coitus with Leonard' would cause Penny to make the same sounds of distress.

Raj's dog drinks his bath water. Ew. And he clearly loves her more than his girlfriend!!

I'm agreeing with Sheldon even more this episode - the squeaky noises balloons make is the WORST!!
'Emily or Cinnamon' is becoming my favourite quiz game hahaha you can play it here:  http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_bang_theory/photos/1003326/a-big-bang-theory-game-emily-or-cinnamon-/
Sheldon asks them all to disagree with him in order to increase his anxiety level and THEY'RE SO GOOD AT IT!! Clearly they've been holding that in for YEARS...
And it turns out Sheldon loves Taylor Swift!!
Don't we all, Sheldon, don't we all...
Raj is a Libra! Hey me too! And so is Cinnamon...
Sheldon is not behaving properly on date night, his hat is stinky, and he has been hallucinating lately. If Jim Parsons doesn't win another Emmy this season, for this episode alone, I cry foul!
Oh no, he's taking the bus without his bus pants!! And he thinks the guy beside him is an armadillo. 
Raj has dog hair in his mouth. Ew. Although that may not be his fault - I regularly find cat hair in my bowls of cereal, and my cat gets nowhere near the dishware.

Episode 14 - The Troll Manifestation

Sheldon finally gets to give Leonard a 'good job' sticker he's been saving for ages. I'm so proud!
The two of them finally work together on something - I recall this not going over very well in the past... And Sheldon needs to stop eating scented marks!!
Raj is no good at improv.
Not everyone can be these dudes.
The girls have decided to watch Penny's killer-gorilla movie. Which is terrible.
Sheldon and Leonard's paper gets an anonymous troll commenting on it. And Sheldon wants to fire back at him because 'when you mess with the bull, you get the horns, and I'm gonna show him just how horny I can be'. At the risk of sounding like Archer - PHRASING!!
Penny finds a video of Bernadette in a beauty pageant, and Penny thinks she looks like a cupcake. I think she looks more like a certain video game princess...


Amy writes Little House on the Prairie fanfiction about herself and a time-traveling physicist named Cooper. (which doesn't make sense because fanfiction should involve characters from the original fiction...)
The troll calls the physicists 'no better than engineers' and that is such an insult to them, naturally. Sheldon threatens the troll and says 'fine let's meet in person' and then the guy tries to Skype them - but how does Sheldon know it's the same guy?? He was anonymous online!!

Turns out the troll was Stephen Hawking!! And he was just messing with them because he was bored and he actually really liked their paper!! AWWWWWE!!! I love that he has a sense of humour. (Also I really hope Eddie Redmayne wins the Oscar for playing him in The Theory of Everything)
I love that Bernadette and Penny get so invested in the fanfiction hahaha after they made fun of her...
Well hello there, Sheldon's back...
Leonard actually gets sort of into it too... that is, until they reach a love scene and then he's had enough haha. No surprise there. *Cringe*

No comments:

Post a Comment