Thursday 7 May 2015

Bones - The Big Beef at the Royal Diner

Mickey Mouse looks like the pelvic girdle. WHY DID I NOT WATCH THIS SHOW TO HELP ME STUDY FOR ANATOMY???!!!!
Also I missed out on this episode (and the Bones Bingo contest during it) because of a Jays game. Boo. (And then for the double-episode special they had on tonight, the Jays had the day off and I was like 'oh perfect' but forgot what time it started. Double boo.)

Bones just said that peri- and post-mortem fractures were going to be difficult to tell apart, which is the biggest lie ever, like seriously? How many times has she done EXACTLY that with ease?? Who wrote this??

Now we all know the word for plural pancreases. Huzzah.

This week, Aubrey continues to be cute. I think the victim is Bones-universe equivalent of Guy Fieri.
True story: this picture ^^ of Guy Fieri was once in my chemistry textbook. They were talking about the chemicals used to bleach hair, and apparently he was the most relevant example of someone with bleached hair they could find.  

OMG WOODY!!! By that I mean OMG KURT FULLER!!! He's the adorable weirdo coroner from Psych. And the jerk mayor's assistant from Ghostbusters 2. I love him. He was also in Wayne's World.
I MISS THAT SHOW SOOOO MUUUUCH!!!! *Sobs*
I love actors who are nerds about their own work. 
OK so the Royal Diner got a bad review from the dead guy, and his burgers (although how would the cook know that, the episode hadn't aired yet). And the waitress lady (who suddenly has a name, Joanne) is the blonde lady Jill Tracey who broke my heart over and over again on Scrubs. 

Oh geez Clark is back. Because even though he doesn't actually work in their department anymore, there are STILL excuses for him to pop up on a regular basis. Ugh. And it has to do with Arastoo. Nothing is wrong, apparently.

Also I was going to say, a lot of bone names rhyme with one another.
Hodgela are rich again!! Hooray! Also wasn't he also supposed to make a lot of money from that hot sauce he made with Finn last year? Whatever happened to that entrepreneurial venture?
And what the hell happened to this entrepreneurial cutie?!! 
Good guy bartender takes the keys of intoxicated patrons so they don't drive home drunk. Good for you sir. I'm sorry you got a black eye for your troubles.

Cam is a little TOO happy that the Jeffersonian didn't get all the money from Hodgins' magic rubber stuff. Clark hates when his colleagues use first names. I think he wants them to act like this:
A+ referencing job, me. 
I absolutely love Aubrey because of how excited he gets about things. It was rare when Sweets showed enthusiasm for something (see: sci fi, death metal) but Aubrey's all about life every second of every day.

Booth is buying Bones things out of guilt about lying to her. And he bought her a necklace that she gushes about how pretty it is, but all I see is a plain curved piece of metal. Am I missing something?

Ooooh Joanne slept with the victim... Awkward. And no more free refills for Booth. 

OMG BONES IS RAPPING. I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH THIS. 

And nothing rhymes with 'clavicle'. Darn. 

No comments:

Post a Comment