Sunday 1 November 2015

Big Bang Theory - The 2003 Approximation

Oh dear. I knew Leonard was going to have to move in with Penny, but they didn't have to inform Sheldon about it so abruptly. Poor guy. At least let him sit down first!

Bernadette was only Sheldon's 7th choice of female to talk to... Which is a bummer, she would have been one of my top 3 for sure, she's very thoughtful.

Howard and Raj are going to make music together. This is a weird idea. Sheldon last week, Howard this week, suddenly everyone on this show has a falsetto.

Sheldon thinks that Argon is 'too big for its britches'. I don't understand this. For some reason he wants to live with Chris Pratt. Uhh... hate to break it to you (and a lot of fangirls) Sheldon, but I'm pretty sure he's married.
One of the cutest celebrity couples ever
Sheldon's decided to pretend it's back in 2003. He has a 'cutting edge new flip phone' hahaha I was 10 in 2003, I can confirm that the kids were indeed saying 'talk to the hand'.

Raj's go-to definition of the word 'cute' is children dressed as vegetables. I agree. That's an excellent example.
Grade-A level organic cuteness right here
Emily doesn't like their song because you can't dance to it, which makes Howard mad and says she's breaking up the band. Does that make her Yoko Ono in this scenario? If so, does that make Raj John Lennon? Because Howard is definitely Ringo.

I'm surprised how eager Sheldon is to be compared to a dog. But I definitely empathize with his fear about all his friends leaving him because they're in relationships and he's all alone. I've always had the same problem myself. I think that little speech right there was the most I've ever related to him. It was weird, I don't like it.

I think that shot of Leonard laughing at the song was a real reaction shot. No acting there.
The final criticism comes from Stuart: "Play something we can dance to" hahahahaha
Why can't you guys be more like this Stewart? He can dance to anything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment