Sunday 1 November 2015

Big Bang Theory - The Bachelor Party Corrosion

Oh dear boys, don't you know that a post-wedding bachelor party is a bad idea?? Look at what happened to Chandler!
Oh the irony, Sheldon being the one they actually DO need to kidnap. In broad daylight. I've neber been to Pasadena, but I feel like someone would see that and call the cops.

Sheldon only thinks bachelor party type party things are fun if they're physics-related. I shouldn't have been surprised. I also shouldn't have been surprised that Amy made dick-shaped cookies.

Holy crap, Sheldon actually has a clause in his relationship agreement forbidding cosmetic surgery?? That's a wee bit misogynistic... The crappy van tire went flat and they're trapped in the desert. I don't understand why people in TV/movies in this scenario always exit the vehicle. Wouldn't it be more comfy inside the large, padded van??

Penny's dad making a new appearance, and she has to tell him about getting married to Leonard... Sheesh this is so awkward. I'd be so sad if my family didn't make it to my wedding. And especially if they killed my pig (but in order for that to happen I'd have to own a pig)

Ummm Sheldon 'sleeve' is pronounced 'eve' because it has TWO E's. 'Lever' rhymes with 'ever'. End of story.
Image result for cute pigs
Penny is such a tattletale!!

How on earth did the guys manage to rip a stop sign out of the ground if they can't change the tire themselves?! AND HOW CAN SHELDON DO THAT EXCELLENT FREDDIE MERCURY IMPRESSION?!!

Aaaaaand they lit the van on fire. Thermite is dangerous. Don't try this at home, kids.

So nobody had a good weekend. Yay shared misery!

2 comments: