Monday 22 September 2014

Fall 2014 - I'm BAAAACK!

Hey there! Long time no see!

I didn't blog at all last year because I was very busy and also I got a little stressed about keeping up with all the TV shows. Since my absence, this blog has gotten over 15 thousand total views, and I'm shocked especially considering those are all about old episodes!!!

So this year, since I don't have the same job that cuts into my evenings, I'm gonna start something a little different - I'll still blog, but less of a play-by-play format and more just opinion-based (although I am a creature of habit, so I might slip back into my old ways, we'll see).

Starting tonight with the one-hour, two-episode premiere of the Big Bang Theory, I'm going to blog about Bones (beginning this Thursday, the 25th), Saturday Night Live (premieres this Saturday the 27th), NCIS: Los Angeles (which premieres next Monday, September 29th) and possibly Brooklyn 99 (which returns Sunday, September 28th).

I'm also going to be watching CSI, Elementary, and occasionally Criminal Minds and The Mentalist - but I won't blog about those ones unless I get requests. Sound fair?
I'm also considering watching the new NCIS spinoff NCIS: New Orleans, as well as the new NBC drama How to Get Away With Murder, but I have a terrible track record with new shows so I don't want to get too obsessed too early on hahaha.

So that's the game plan, although who know if I'll stick to it. This is supposed to be fun, so I might call it quits again if I find it taking up too much of my time... Fingers crossed that doesn't happen, because I really do enjoy it!

That's all for now, and happy watching!!

No comments:

Post a Comment