Monday 22 September 2014

Big Bang Theory - The Junior Professor Solution

One night, two new episodes of BBT.
If there was a female version of this, that'd be me right now.
According to the plot summary of this episode from the CBS website, Sheldon has to teach a class and Howard takes it. I'm expecting a lot of peanut-gallery comments, since he's always been the quickest with comebacks out of the group. This ought to be good.

Also I should mention that Sheldon is reeeeally reluctant about the teaching job.

Penny is avoiding Bernadette because she's finding her annoying and it's making Amy (and me) uncomfortable because this kind of thing is terribly awkward and kinda mean...

Can we just ban couple-names? Raj + his girlfriend = Kuthrapemily or Emmipali. Bad. Just cringeworthy. And as an Emily, I know my name wouldn't ever pair well with that of any hypothetical future boyfriend I might have. So just let's ban them. For the good of mankind.

Amy is playing a bit of a double-agent because Bernadette is complaining to her about Penny now - I HAVE BEEN THERE AND IT IS TERRIBLE. DON'T FALL INTO THAT TRAP, AMY!

Callback to the episode where Sheldon taught Penny about physics! Fig Newtons are named after a town in Massachusetts, not the scientist. (I knew that!) And Walowitz might get his doctorate, which is good for him, but I will really miss all those 'Howard's the only non-doctor here' jokes.

I always have felt bad for Amy... Her boyfriend couldn't care less about the things going on with her, and now she's 'popular' because she was always so lonely that she's willing to pit her two best friends against each other just so they'll both like her? It's really just kinda sad...

That was brilliant - Howard decided to be a crappy non-paying-attention student because Sheldon was being a crappy teacher and OH GOD HE'S RAPPING. HOWARD IS RAPPING.

But poor Amy, Bernadette and Penny are getting along now so she feels left out.

'Can't talk! Spitball! Probably gonna die!' Totally using that line now whenever someone calls me and I don't want to talk to them.

Howard has got a whole new backbone to him this season, I kinda love it. [Edit: I just managed to put a name on what's happening to him. He's becoming more quippy, and less creepy. Nailed it.]

(Commercial Break) there's a new Nicholas Sparks movie coming out and even though it sounds almost exactly like The Notebook I kinda want to see it because it has JAMES MARSDEN IN IT!! Although he was in the Notebook, and lost the girl... So he doesn't have a great track record. But he's very handsome. So he's got that going for him, which is nice. But I already have an idea of what the poster's gonna look like:


The BBT boys just gave me an idea... to study using a quiz system with chocolate as reward! Why have I never thought of this!

No comments:

Post a Comment