Friday 20 January 2012

Glee 'Yes/No'

Ok so Becky is British in her mind, which made me laugh because that voice sounds so snotty and refined...
And awe she likes Artie which, i never realised until just now, he's pretty adorable!
OMG EMMA WANTS WILL TO MARRY HER!!! I totally saw those hats (sorry, 'fascinators') in the background, it made me LOL... But they usually don't do random bursting-into-songs-and-walking-along-and-everyone-joins-in numbers, so that was weird lol
Ok i love Sam so I think Mercedes should get back together with him... But him joining the synchro team was worth it for Nene Leakes to make an appearance, I hurt my stomach laughing :P She's crazy in real life, so that role couldn't have been too hard...
MOVES LIKE JAGGER!!! Definitely one of my favourite songs ever... And the mashup was amazing! I forgot how well Matthew Morrison could dance! And I never realized how muscular he was lol
FINN SHOULD TOTALLY BE THE BEST MAN THATS AMAZING!!! But noooo he can't join the army, he's too cute to kill people :(
Becky liking Artie is so sweet, but he was being a bit of a hypocrite because he knows better than anyone what it's like to be shut down because of a disability...
I seriously did NOT like the song the girls did, it was way too sappy for the purposes of Schue proposing, he wanted it to be upbeat and different, and that seemed too typical. BUT I am so glad that they showed Mercedes thinking about Sam during the song, she needs go out with him again!! :3
Schue's scene with Emma's parents was hilarious, altho they are seriously some of the most rotten people EVER, but I laughed my ass off at the 'No, that's not decaf' line :P
Poor Finn finding out about his dad :'(
Lol I had been wondering where Kurt was all episode and he suddenly showed up at the restaurant...
And I LOVE 'Without You' but again, stupid Rachel's stupid voice! They needed David Guetta to pop up in the background with his turntable, that would have made it better haha the techno-yness is the best part of the song!
OMG PEOPLE IN THE HALLWAY!!!! WITH ROSES!!! (even Sue, wow that surprised me) AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH I KNOW WHATS GONNA HAPPEN!!!!!
Ok is Artie swimming really a good idea? Ah nevermind he's floating :P
That song is epic I loved that!!! But how did they all suddenly know how to do synchronized swimming moves? And Schue walking on water seemed a little conceited lol... But I noticed once he dove in and came up again, his hair was wet but his clothes weren't O.o His proposal was BEAUTIFUL i teared up a little
I expected her to say 'no' for a breif second, because she paused for so long lol but YAAY!!
And then Finn proposes to Rachel? And wow she kept her mouth shut for a long time that was shocking!
DAMN YOU CLIFFHANGERS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment