Friday 20 January 2012

SNL Daniel Radcliffe

I LOVE DANIEL RADCLIFFE so everything I say will be biased by that fact... Also, random coincidence, I was watching the first Harry Potter movie the night this aired...
LMAO I love when they make fun of the election candidates, even tho I have no idea who they are lol... He's a real person, I get it... And he keeps making references to job cuts, but in really random contexts lol (wait, whats the plural of 'context'? That one sounds weird..)
DANIEL RADCLIFFE MONOLOGUE!!! He's adorable, so what can I say? I loved the line about How to Succeed in Business being the 'role people will always associate me with' and i LOVED that he mentioned Rachel Dratch being Harry Potter :P And then all the possible Potter-related sketches they could have done LMAO and he goes 'I'm guessing they just walked out behind me...' I LAUGHED but the audience didn't, LAAME...
I actually SAW the Harry Potter sketch as I was turning off the movie to go to bed haha it was funny but kinda sad :/
Oh no Ricky Gervais... His laugh is rediculous LMAO.... And they're gonna shoot him at the BET awards haha...
TARGET!!! OMG TARGET IT'S THE TARGET LADY SKETCH!!! My fave one previously was the one with Justin Timberlake where he was her almost-identical behaving friend... Let's see if this can top it!!! Jeez I love the way she talks XD it's priceless and then she sings 'Single Ladies' hahaha Ok Daniel Radcliffe with a braided mullet? And an American accent... It's not as cute as his British one haha... And then he took off his shirt O.o And creepy Bill Heder as the manager lmao i have no clue what he's doing with that smart car... LMAO SHE DRIVES A SMART CAR and wow Daniel's character is in love with her it's adorable lol 'He was an anchovy named Pizza. IRONIC!' OK THAT SKETCH WAS FUNNY AS HELL
You can do Anything!! Weird concept, I gotta say lmao. 'I juggled!' Makes my generation sound so stupid -.- HAHAHA 'I'm what you would call Twitter-famous' 'Meaning?' 'Not famous'. This is so depressing/hilarious... OMG HE'S DANCING and I never realized how short he was!
Wtf is this Spin the Bottle sketch it's so weird that's so creepy with all the weird 'homeless bozos' he has to kiss... AND OMG I JUST REALIZED the one girl is wearing an Old Navy shirt that they had in another episode too! :D I did not like that sketch tho it was one of those ones where they take something gross/creepy and take it too far -.- But Dan's voice sounded especially cute :)
Bahaha the future, a play about the past hahaha they're just poking the tablets and talking so stiffly lmao domesticated wolverines... And then they played 'Hey Ya!' but that song's old even now lol
These mayor ads are rediculous but hilarious!!! Made me think of Sue Sylvester hahaha 'I'm calling BS on myself'
OK since when does Jay Pharoah have his own show??? LMAO he has no clue what's going on and imitates Denzel Washington and Will Smith and Chris Rock and Tracey Morgan but doesnt know who Harry Potter is... LMAO
Just realized something - WHERE THE HELL IS ANDY SAMBERG????????
Lmao exit polling 'who did you vote for' I would not tell anyone that stuff.... And then she asks if he's a dude or a girl hahahahahaha LMAO cos she's trying to get him to go out with her friend... Haha so random questions I love this sketch and he's so adorable and then she hits on him hahaha 'I'm switching you to gay! Robot!'
YAAY SAMBERG!!! (briefly, anyway) haha that one about people not knowing what's going on around them, so 'there's an app for that' was silly :P
Weekend Update time!!! Ok yea that IS great for his drug business... YES TWO BEST FRIENDS FROM GROWING UP!!! They can't use it for Moamar Ghadafi anymore, so it's good to use it for Kim Jong Un lol I love their costume department lol they have SO MANY CLOTHES.. and haha 'it's how you feel about Lorne Micheals' LMAO Now wtf Daniel Radcliffe as a dog?! And supposedly belongs to Casey Anthony? Wow 2 Sarah McLaughlan jokes in one episode! and LMAO 'I'm kidding, Seth. Dogs can be sarcastic too, it's not just for cats'
I LOVE YOU SETH MEYERS AND DANIEL RADCLIFFE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment