Monday 13 October 2014

Big Bang Theory - The Focus Attenuation

Raj thinks Leonard 'tricked' Penny into getting engaged - and apparently he's almost done a pullup!

My friend gave me this awesome shirt for my birthday so I'm wearing it in honour of tonight's episode:
I might piss off some Trekkies... But I don't really care :P

Sheldon's hatred of travel destinations appear to all stem from various movies. 'I don't want to go to a lake house, have you seen The Lake House??'
Sure, nothing bad happens to THEM... The bad thing happens to me for having to watch this for 1.5 hours.


The girls are going to Vegas! This ought to be good... 

Surprise, surprise, Howard's only ideas for inventions are things you can have sex with. And now they're going to try to create the hover-board from Back to the Future 2.

The girls' trip is disrupted by Penny having to do work stuff.

Sheldon just referred to Leonard as his 'boy' lol I'm not sure what to make of that... And they're all quibbling about the proper tense to refer to things that changed the past after doing something in the future.

Drunk Amy keeps going on and on about how hot Bernadette is, and apparently she also has a divot in her spine! Their hotel room is SO NICE, man this happens every time people from a sitcom go to a hotel. 

GHOSTBUSTERS!!!! Bill Murray got wrong the meaning of 'negative reinforcement' in the opening scene (which I surprisingly didn't notice, even though I learned about that in my Psych class).
'You have a gift!!'


This episode seemed really short... Raise your hands if you're still astonished by the fact that Big Bang Theory is on its EIGHTH season. I mean holy crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment