Friday 7 November 2014

The Big Bang Theory - The Prom Equivalency

My apologies for the later posting again (but it conflicts with Bones, so, ya know...)
My dad was watching it at home and texted me saying 'OH EM GEE!' so let's see what happens... 

Sheldon is right, I totally feel bad for the gibbon for being classified as a 'lesser ape'.
And Leonard is also right, gibbons don't even know about this taxonomical slight.
Who're you calling 'lesser' apes there, bud??

Penny's prom dress is either shockingly old-fashioned or overly-modern.. I can't tell. Wait a second, I thought Amy was home-schooled and therefore didn't have a prom. CONTINUITY!

Sheldon just said 'booty'. And I love how they just skipped the whole part of them coming up with the idea of the fake prom and just cut to the guys talking about it happening. PLOT HOLES!

Apparently Sheldon can roll-over and bank his 'knock-knock-knock PENNY's. This is a new development. OH DEAR GOD Penny just half-explained the after-prom sex thing to Sheldon and he kinda-half-agreed to it!! I really hope Penny doesn't tell Amy about that, it'll get her hopes up.

And the air-mattress-in-the-van thing Penny mentioned totally reminded me of this from That 70s Show:
Kelso's one-and-only van. Also: "Vanstock. It's like Woodstock, but with vans"

Howard is terribly inconsistent, what with his jealousy over Stuart's relationship with his mom, and then his anger over Stuart potentially being in a relationship with someone other than his mom - Make up your mind, dude!

Apparently pomegranate juice constitutes 'spiking' the punch.

Emily is a little dark... Bernadette is not haha 'I like Cinderella!' And we might finally get to meet that cousin that Howard had sex with - she's Stuart's date!

Leonard has already had his growth spurt! I'm astonished! And hey - going to prom alone isn't pathetic... I went by myself... (with friends). And then we went bowling. Come to think of it, we were pretty nerdy, too.
I went bowling. In this dress. Practical, it was not.

Sheldon has so many other names for sex - 'coitus', 'making whoopee', 'doing the dance with no pants'. And then he talks about his butt again! Maybe Leonard's wrong, and he does have hormones, after all...

Howard's cousin is totally adorable! She could have done WAY better than him (and yes, in my mind, Stuart is an improvement!)

This is one of the reasons I don't like the short-hair Penny - it doesn't look any more dressed-up than it does on a regular basis, even though it's a special event.

'Maybe dance with someone who has arms' Poor Amy is not really setting the bar very high there!

OH MY GOD!!! HE SAID HE LOVED HER!!! SHE WAS TOTALLY GOING TO TELL HIM THAT BUT SHE WAS MONOLOGUING AND HE CUT HER OFF AND SAID "I LOVE YOU TOO"!!!!!!!!! AWWWWWWW!!! *High-pitched squealy noise* TOTALLY LIVED UP TO THAT 'OH EM GEE'!!!! Naturally, this causes her to have a panic attack.
Amy Farrah Fowler: quite possibly the only person to ever need to lie down after being told 'I love you'


And then Stuart leaves because Howard's mom called and apparently got jealous over him taking the cousin as his date. Awkward.

No comments:

Post a Comment