Tuesday 7 February 2012

The Bachelor Week 3

Yes I'm really behind... I have been pretty busy lately so i've missed a ton of TV shows when they aired, plus each episode is TWO HOURS so i never have time to just sit down and watch...
I have always wanted to visit San Francisco this episode looks like it'll be good but i'm just gonna comment every now and then rather than a constant play-by-play cos thats just too much work -.-
I like Ben's sister she seems so nice and I love how she teases him about all his 'ladies' lol...
Emily got the first date and I can totally sympathize about her fear of heights... Plus, since I have seen the preview, I know what's coming so I feel so bad for her!! She's going to have to focus on not having a panic attack and won't even be able to just try and have a good time with Ben... None of the other girls had realy big stress factors on their dates, I feel like thats not really fair :/
COURTNEY NEEDS TO STFU!!! 'Book smart girls are kinda boring...' oh my god shut it! At least if they're well-educated, they know lots of things to talk about rather than their own looks!!! And her voice is so irritating and lacks inflection... God I can't stand her she's so two-faced!!
That climbing the bridge is so terrifying I would never be able to do that! Even just standing on the edge of the road and looking down at the water would terrify me, nevermind going all the way up! Holy shit dude this isn't Fear Factor!! I also just realized there are camera opterators up there with them too haha theyre prolly thinking 'I did not sign up for this!!!'
Haha that's hilarious that the other girls could see them using that telescope XD wow, that thing must be really powerful... And awe he kissed her to calm her down cos she was so afraid :) But geez, who does the music for this show, that is some of the most dramatic stuff I have ever heard! It was so cute how excited they were to reach the top :P But now they have to go back down lol! The rest of their date was cute, he gave her the rose (which did not surprise me) and maybe I'm biased cos she's named Emily, and she's nerdy and silly like me, but I really like them together :) And fireworks? Are you freaking kidding me?! How big is the budget for this freaking show??
Ok I am coming to the realisation of just how stupid this show is... Also, my computer is lagging and the video's loading SO slowly, so I skipped ahead, and apparently Brittney had up and left? Something about the group date, I'm guessing, and there was probably drama involved (shoocker)... So anyway I'm gonna stop watching now cos I can't stand all the lagging and bitchiness.. I may catch a few when theyre actually on, and write about those, but I don't think it's worth my time to watch them online! Sayonara!

No comments:

Post a Comment