Tuesday 20 March 2012

CSI: Miami - 'No Good Deed'

We open with a surfer guy paddling through the water, standing on his board... They he hits something... aaand OHNO SHARK FIN!!! SWIIMM SURFERGUY SWIM!!!! And a boat comes charging right at him!! OHSHIT!! I hate these episodes where we actually see the people at the beginning die, rather than just strolling along and 'ohlook we found a body'.
'That boat is our murder weapon' YEEEAAAHH! Where were the sunglasses??!
How'd they even find the boat? It's the right one, but they can't see any signs of a collision, but WHERE WAS IT?! And it was stolen, shocking -.- Hey jerkface boat owner, it's illegal to drive a boat drunk... Serves him right that it was stolen!
The son looks so pissed I feel bad for him, his father's dead, his parents are divorced and his dog's sick... Agh barking dogs are so annoying I have one next door that wakes me up in the middle of the night >.<
And all those men walking to and from her house? Is she a hooker? Answers the door in some kind of nightgown... I'm going with hooker. And the father had no clue haha
I love Ryan's face when he's interviewing the dirtbag lol it's a cross between sarcasm and boredom and skepticism he's so funny :P And his eyebrows! How did I not notice that before?
Apparently the victim was going to blow the whistle on something, it was worrying him apparently... Maybe that's the 'good deed' the episode title refers to. And of course, it doesn't go unpunished, cos he's dead!!
Ooh flirty moment with Samantha wiping fingerprint powder off Ryan's face hahah
And Calleigh's bonding with the dead guy's kid, that's sad but touching
How do they have a fancy scanner gun to tell them the chemical components of a sample?? And on Bones they still use GC-Mass Spec machines?? This show gets more and more sci-fi every episode, I swear...
Wow and this residential development company is spray-painting the grass green, that's so stupid why do they care about appearances that much?? It's like the Beijing Olympics all over again! And they bought contaminated land so that they could buy it cheaply and sell it for a huge profit - that's so awful I want to spit! They were gonna kill their customers! Like cigarette companies!
How exactly do you plan to get 'leverage', Horatio?
And omfg what are the odds of them opening the car just as the vic's cell inside the car gets a phone call from an abducted kid?? Haha Dave (the cute tech guy) called some dude a 'creepster' XD
They get some tow-truck driver from the surveillance tape to give them information about the kidnapper's car and where it went
Ahh of course it's a drug-gang thing, poor kid I hope they'll find him alright... And they do but now the 'creepster' is holding Walter at knifepoint... Lol H is so slick I would want him to come in and rescue me if I were kidnapped!!
Aww shit it was the tow-truck driver who did it!! He got fired from his job cos he cut off the victim in traffic the day before, and then the victim reported it, so he followed him O.o How'd he figure out who he was? I mean he told the call-center operator but I still don't get it!!
LMAO Ryan so cute doesn't know how to say things properly.. He coulda been sarcastic about it lol but he failed... And ouch Samantha has a boyfriend!! OMG IT'S 'AWESOME' AKA DEVIN FROM CHUCK!!! I LOVE THAT GUY!!! And wow he's tall... Or Ryan's short lol
It's so awful that he was killed because he reported some trucker for being a bad driver! My mom does that kind of thing! Now I'm worried...
But this is so sad, Calleigh's pointing out all the crimes and tragedies that the victim had prevented... The drug ring, the poisonous housing development, (even, accidentally, the hooker) and the son's crying :'(
'My dad was a hero.' 

No comments:

Post a Comment