Friday 6 April 2012

Big Bang Theory - 'The Hawking Excitation'

I just realised I've been less than exemplary in my blogging about this show over the past few weeks :S But considering I'm not too sure where I left off, and too lazy to go back and rewatch those episodes just so I can write about them, I'm just going to jump back in  few episodes later.
We start with a joke about penis enlargement, and I am immediately glad I'm not watching this with my parents in the room.
Aaaand Stephen Hawking is coming to the university!! Not a surprise, considering I've seen all of the promos and recaps on the BBT facebook page, but exciting news nonetheless :) I'm also expecting this episode to contain many jokes about Howard being an engineer, not a doctor, since the plotline is that Hawking needs an engineer to help maintain the equipment on his wheelchair. AND there's the first one, less than 2 minutes in - causing Howard to change his mind about introducing Sheldon to Stephen Hawking. And Hawking, apparently, is the only person who may potentially be Sheldon's intellectual equal (and he's insulted Howard again).
Sheldon's super-jealous haha and Raj's the 'group historian' lol I enjoy that so much! I'm pretty sure I do that too haha (except none of the instances Raj mentioned were ever on the show, so I wouldn't have known about them!!) Howard says 'no' in a whole bunch of languages - Sheldon corrects him on binary - and LMFAO 'Lemme try Gangsta - Hellz Nah' this is so hilarious and Howard 'owns his ass' right now teehee
OMG Howard wants Sheldon to polish his belt buckles!! Does this mean we'll finally get to see the entire Wolowitz belt-buckle collection all at once??!!! This is so exciting!!! I have to admit, his Pac-man one is my fave, but if he has a Mario one like mine, I may die a little of happiness :P Damn we can't really see them, theyre not really arranged on a shelf like I hoped, he dumped them all on the bed, but that's a whole ton of belt buckes! 'Funny thing is, I only have one belt' HAHA it's true! And the way he said that sounded so innocent and cutesy haha he's a good actor, that one.
WTF SHELDON IN A FRENCH MAID OUTFIT???!!!!!!!!!!! MY EYES ARE BURNING FROM THE PAIN AND THE TEARS OF LAUGHTER
And finally Penny shows up, to lend Sheldon some moral support as he washes Howard's laundry.
And we have another 'Howard isn't a doctor' joke - from Bernadette! 'If  you don't want to be teased about not having a doctorate, get a doctorate! I have one, they're great!' That's even funnier when it comes from her for 2 reasons - 1, she's his financĂ©e but still teases him, and 2 - her voice haha
LMAO now Sheldon has to take Howard's mom dress shopping hahaha this is disturbing but also hilarious - unfortunately, since you can't see her they're discribing everything and I have a very vivid imagination haha
Ooh the last challenge is the most difficult of all, Howard wants Sheldon to give him a compliment - and awwe he actually gave Hawking the paper three days ago haha and he IS actually excited, just hidign it very well haha
Aw now they're actually talking this is adorable cos Sheldon's so excited and nervous but polite - but he was wrong hahahaha and unintentionally saying Hawking makes mathematical errors and then he FAINTS ohmygod that was priceless and Hawking was funnier than I expected (yes he didn't actually talk, and all those lines were written for him, but it was a good performance nonetheless.)

No comments:

Post a Comment