Monday 16 April 2012

The Finder - 'Life After Death'

May I begin by saying that 50 Cent is a better actor than I expected him to be? Of course I can, it's my blog.
50 Cent is a better actor than I expected him to be :P
And Walter dances exactly the way I expected him to XD but it was hilarious! I have friends who dance like that - Of course, they're all white too haha
On a slightly unrelated note: I really hope this show gets renewed for another season, despite having been moved to the Friday night 'death slot'...
Because 1) too many shows are off the air after this season, and I hate when shows only get 1 or 2 seasons to showcase their awesomeness (Accidentally On Purpose, Pushing Daisies, Mad Love anyone???)
2) It's hilarious. Nuff said. and
3) Walter/Geoff Stults is so cute! Lol
I loved the line where they're talking about finding famous dead people and they mention Elvis and Walter says 'Elvis is ____' and gives them an address XD that was beautiful - he really can find anything! (Unless that address is where he was buried, that'd be a little disappointing cos it's public knowledge)
I thought Walter was a little insensitive when he was talking to the dead rapper's family.. But Leo smoothed things over, he's so good with words, no wonder he's a lawyer haha
It was also really stupid that Glade (50's character... wait can I do that? Separate '50' like it's his first name?) was all obsessed with finding this 'stolen' music, because 'each track that's leaked costs me $2 million' uh... No it doesn't, it's not like you're having to pay and losing money, it's just extra money you DON'T get. Which is stupid, cos clearly the guy's a freakin billionaire already. Boo hoo.
And the part about the rapper being killed in a playground was weird... Who expects to find a rapper in a park? For children? Which was also sad - and did anyone else find it slightly morbid that his mother had a picture of that same park where her son was killed hanging in her restaurant??
I loved the experiment he did with Willa - one of the other amazingly unique things about this show, nobody else has massive 'scale models' of things and runs around conducting experiments 'this represents this, that represents that' with random objects!!
And Walter has strage epiphany-causing dreams (which honestly make me think he's on some kind of drug... Or just his brain's messed-up when he's awake, so of course it's going to be even MORE messed-up when he's asleep lol)
So the lawyer's a bad lady and the rapper (who whips out guns at the slightest opportunity, but decides to put it down in this case) is actually a softie? And the dead rapper was accidentally killed by his brother? Who was the real 'brains' behind the fame, because he (at the age of what, like 12?) wrote all the raps?
I gotta say, I didn't really see much of that coming lol. But it was good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment