Tuesday 17 April 2012

How I Met Your Mother - 'Trilogy Time'

LMAO I love the guy watching Barney, but he's actually just farting every day at 8 o'clock XD
I don't understand how Barney got 'religion' out of mugs... At least his other suggestions were related!
OMG CONTINUITY ERROR!! Robin said 'I've never gotten rid of anything, for any relationship, ever.' BUT THAT'S A LIE!!! When she and Ted were dating (Season 3ish?) she got rid of her ogs, because they had been given to her by ex-boyfriends and Ted was jealous!!! Also, I don't understand how people can get rid of all their stuff when moving in with someone. Even if the relationship stays solid forever, weren't they even slightly attatched to all their other stuff?? I would never be able to do that - then again, I can't even throw out old tests. So maybe I'm a bad example.
Barney is a pig, guys, I don't know how this surprises you, that he's saying he needs to 'assert his dominance'. Of course, Quin's dating him, so she obviously doesn't know about his piggishness, bit the rest of you have no excuse! But I did love all the incoherent yelling, and then Marshall 'You have a mother!' hahaha love those guys
Lol they're just gonna watch the Star Wars Trilogy! Love them so much XD And they're predicting the future lol... Hahahaa Marshall's knighted? And come on, even Barney's cooler than 'WAZZUPPP??' Also, I'm not sure why Lily's leaving is related to Marshall not having a moustache... I'm glad Marshall also hates trucker hats lol they're so douchey!
LMAO Robin in the Storm Trooper outfit haha and Barney made a rediculous cover story to cover their relationship... Evidently something's seriously wrong with Ted!
Poor Ted-in-3-years :( But I know he must have met 'the mother' by 2015 cos David Henrie looks no younger than 15 in '2030'...
And Marney is in love with Quinn! <3 awwwe he's so sweet! And now he's making things awkward but still, awwwe...
So HA he did meet the mother by 2015 - but of course voice command still doesn't work then lol
I think Ted would make a good dad lol... Except for his long-winded stories, of course. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment