Monday 23 April 2012

HIMYM - 'Now We're Even'

First of all, I was just checking my stats, and apparently I have a lot of readers from the USA! Hello good people of the US!!! I will refrain from calling you American (if you want to know why, go look up the Arrogant Worms song 'I am not American'. It's a hoot.) but thank you for all the page views! I cracked 500 overall the other day!! Yes, considering I have 60ish posts, this isn't that impressive, because it averages out to around 8 1/3 veiws per post, but still. I'm an optimist.
So anyway, this episode. I know I am a week behind, but shh. I have school, and a job, and friends and whatnot that keep me busy. I can't sit at home all day watching my beloved TV. (Although, wouldn't that be AWESOME?!)
I'm not at all surprised that Ted's first instinct when he realised he had his own apartment was to walk around naked. But let's hope for his sake that his new place doesn't have a giant picture window, cos if it did he may end up accidentally seducing someone across the street like Rachel on Friends (thank goodness in her case it was only Ross!). Lol! And Marshall's jealous awe
Plus Barney keeps bragging about dating a stripper lol... Was Marshall just sniffing Lily? And he hinted hinted about peeing and that made her have to haha.. She was having a sex dream about soeone else? Awks... Lol she's such a bad liar! Uhoh she turned vermillion - is that a real colour? Weird. Ohhh so he was trying to see if her eyes gave her away! Smart. Also strange that he always does that whe he's talking about the same thing lol... But I do love recurring jokes! Lol Barney's 'night we ____________'s are pretty funny, but not necessarily 'legendary... Especially the night they brought a horse into the bar, that seemed kinda boring. And the night they ate everything on the menu? Didn't that just make them sick?
OMG her sex dream was about Ranjeet???? The cab/limo driver??!!! Da hell?? And Marshall's PISSED oh damn lol
I love that Barney wants to bunjee-jump off the statue of liberty... Steal a mummy from the museum of natural history... Party with the mole people... and track down Phil Collins, become best friends with him and convince him to reunite with Peter Gabriel so then we got to sing backup on the new Genesis album and it was awesome. In that order teehee. I also love that he went 'you got locked out, dummeh' :P
Uh-oh Marshalll and Lily are having a fight about her 'sleep-sleeping around' lol and Ranjeet kept listening hahah
Now Barney wants to steal a camel? Not as good as the Genesis one, I'm just sayin. Cos I do love my Phil Collins lol. And his wordplay when suggesting it was pretty epic lol.. But then Ted pointed out tht if every night is legendary, no nights are legendary. I feel like someone pointed that out before... Maybe it was Ellie on Chuck? Telling her husband 'You can't say everything is awesoe! If everything's awesome, then actually everything is just mediocre!'? I think that might have been it.
Barney has a point system for life XD
Shits, Robin's a traffic reporter lol and the helicopter pilot's having a stroke O.O
And Barney wants Ted to get a girl's phone # while wearing a dress. haha...
OMG Robin had to fly the chopper haha and she landed it and everyone was watching wow.. I love when the whole world comes together to think about something :) Especially when it's not somehing tragic!
And apparently Lily only has sex dreams about good fathers hahaha... But Barney's planning all those nights cos he's lonely while Quinn's stripping cos it depresses him to think about that :(
And hahah Ted's wearing a dress! And perfume! OMG laughter XD But they're 'even' lol

And that's it for this episode, my dears. What kind of insane things have any of you done, on a bet, or a dare/challenge, etc? Which 'nights' would you have taken part in? Or come up with some of your own! And was Phil Collins better in Genesis or as a solo act? Leave your comments below! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment