Thursday 27 September 2012

Big Bang Theory - 'The Date Night Variable'

Stupid John Cryer, Modern Family and Modern Family again deprived Jim Parsons, Mayim Bialik and the entire show of well-deserved Emmys this past Sunday.. Hopefully that disappointment won't affect their awesomeness this season! I have my Bazinga! shirt on, my Sheldon poster glaring at me disapprovingly because he (somehow) knows I could potentially be doing calculus homework.. And I'm ready to go!
Less than ten seconds in, and Sheldon's already calling Howard stupid - now that's not fair, Howard's thousands of miles away, he can't defend himself!!
And can't defend himself from his mother, either hehe poor guy.. And she won't refer to Bernadette as his wife uh-oh that's awkward!
Speaking of awkward, Penny is helping Amy bleach the hair on her upper lip, and talking about sex with Sheldon.. AGH MY MIND!!! Suddenly I want to take down my Sheldon poster..
Making fun of Leonard, making fun of Raj.. Making Raj join him and Amy on their two-month anniversary date (because there's a loophole in the Relationship Agreement, of course)
OK I know it would kill the 'mystery' of not knowing what Howard's mom looks like, but he only gets a phone call from her - and gets to video-chat with Bernadette, who is *not impressed* hehehe because Howard didn't tell his mother that they wouldn't be living with her.
Awkward tings with Raj Sheldon and Amy... More awkward tings cos Leonard wants to talk about 'where they are' in their relationship.. And then Raj shows up there lol..
Ah well here we are, an explanation as to the lack of video chat - his mother is afraid of the computer because she thinks she's going to catch a computer virus XD And aw damn she's so sad cos everyone's leaving her :(
Raj and Penny and Leonard are NOT enjoying their time together haha and Raj gets on a rant about how Penny should say 'I love you' to Leonard lol and they kick him out..
Speaking of awkwardness (this episode should be called 'The awkwardness variable'...), Amy gets fed up that Sheldon is spurning her advances and she goes to walk out and he says 'wait! You can't leave! I need you!' and even though I knew it was coming (thank you promos) I still laughed so hard when he continued  with 'You're my ride!' And then he said this beautiful speech and I almost teared up ... And it was from the first Spiderman movie -.- Amy will take it! haha good enough!
And Raj and Stewart (from the comic shop) started an awkward little bromance hahah.. I should count how many times I've used that word in this posting.. But I'm too lazy haha :P
And Howard never wants to go back to earth now lol.
Not a bad premiere! But it was hardly earth-shattering... Mostly awkward.. Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment