Thursday 27 September 2012

Glee - 'Makeover'

'Everybody wants to Rule the World'!!!! I love this song so much!! And I love Blaine!! And he's doing this song! I'm so happy! <3
Ok how come we didn't have any of these clubs at my highschool?? Superhero club, Midieval club?! I totally would have joined that last one haha I'm such a dork.. And he wants to run for class president aha this will be interesting...
I love voiceovers.. Especially Kurt's, he's so sarcastic! Aaand there's Sarah Jessica Parker! She's so adorable and seems like such a nice person in real life :) And she's married to Matthew Broderick - jealousy! Yaaay Kurt he got the job!
Ok more classic Britney - she thinks Artie's part robot, Rosevelt's on Mount Rushmore, and she forgot that she and Artie dated... SO MUCH LAUGHTER!
Schue has no ideas. This is not good. If he goes back to Journey, I'm going to cry with laughter XD
Britney wants Sam to be Blaine's running mate - and Sam does a mean George Bush impression! How come they've never pulled that out on the show before?!
Ok Miss Vogue boss-lady is freaking out because she's not doing too well in her job :( that's so sad cos she seems so nice and I feel bad for her...
Now for another song - AH two Britneys that scares me a little.. Two Sams is not an issue though ;) Especially if one of them is wearing a suit hehe! OK is it just me, or did those glasses make Britney S. Pearce look a little like REAL Britney Spears??!!!
I love that the half-deaf-scarlet-fever guy is back XD
Apparently Rachel needs a makeover - I've always liked her dorky-chic, but it has gotten a little tiring and BLAH (but oh please, I'm praying they don't bring back the leather catsuit from Season 1!)
Aaand they're sneaking into Vogue.com?! WTF they're gonna get in such trouble! OK nevermind XD I shoulda known all they'd have to do is say 'makeover' hahah..I love that black sparkly dress, but what is with that enoumous white one?! She's not getting married!!
So Schue wants to sign up for the government position to support funding for the glee club - and Emma is so sweet, she's supporting him :)
LMAO Sue is moderating the debate and this is utterly hilarious XD 'this year there is the addition of a vice-presidential position, for no discernable reason whatsoever'
Sam's not ashamed of being a stripper - he's gonna stip onstage?!?! OMFG this is hilarious and awesome - just like the SNL episode this week too haha (Also Blaine's on a warpath because of Britney's ban on hair gel lol) Plus she wants to outlaw weekends and summer vacation now.. Ok that's gonna be unsuccessful ahaha the stoner ginger with the hat got up and left...
Kurt got an awesome promotion-type thing at work..
Rachel and cute New-York guy were dancing awww they're so cute!! And he can sing!! But my friends pointed out (and I agree) that they're waay too sexy to just be friends lol, I mean 'I want to cook you dinner' is clearly an innuendo haha.. But I'm so jealous of her hair it looks so gorgeous!
Now Sue's witty banter is about to annouce the winner of the presidential election - haha she asks 'can I get a xylophone flourish?' and Becky looks at her like 'No you may not' LMAO the awkward second of silence was priceless!! They just stared at each other!
Blaine won the election, and everyone's celebrating (at Breadsticks - that town is big enough to have 3 highschools but only one big restaurant?) but Kurt's not answering Blaine's call and Blaine's kind of bummed out and spoils Sam's party mood with that realisation.
Ok so Rachel cooks dinner for whatshisname - and sets it on fire hahahahah good to know she's not good at everything! And they're so cute, damn her for having all the cute guys falling all over her! I want one! Then OMG THEY KISSED and I was squealing but kinda saw it coming, and then there was a knock at the door and I started squealing 'OHMYGOD IT'S GOING TO BE FINN JUST WATCH IT'S FINN AT THE DOOR OH MY GOOOODDDDDDD!!!!'
And then she opened the door.
AND IT WAS FINN!!! And I started yelling 'OHMYGOD ITS FINN AT THE DOOR I KNEW IT OHMYGOD!!!!' and that was really awkward.
This episode got really good in like the last 10 minutes lol
Until next week, my dear Gleeks!
PS - this blog just reached 1500 hits :') I'm so proud, you have no idea what this means to me! I love doing it, and I hope you love reading it! LEAVE A COMMENT!! To many more hits! *Raises glass of white grape juice* Cheers! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment