Thursday 13 September 2012

Fall 2012!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm back, baby!!!!!

In the immortal words of Abed in the season-2 premiere of Community (a man I swear is based on my real life best friend Casey): 'Aaaaand we're back!'

Hello my darling blog readers!!
I'm very sorry I didn't finish off the 2011-2012 season properly, I just realised my last blog posting was in May about the cancellation of CSI:Miami (still greiving over that one, by the way), and before that I had last posted about How I Met Your Mother in mid-April... Wow, I'm not so good with the whole consistency thing, am I?
Well over the summer, a lot has happened (I will most likely post on my other blog about it, you can read it and my other posts here: www.whatithinkaboutanythingandeverything.blogspot.com :P ) I did some renovations at my house, and moved myself off to university! So anyways, this year I will probably be too busy to have lengthy, frequent, postings on here, but I will do my best, I promise! TV keeps me sane :) Although I think one of the reasons I stopped blogging was that I was becoming kind of stressed out from this commitment I had made - like I had been giving myself homework, almost - so I did what I always do, I avoided it. At one point, that (and my serious dislike of finales) caused me to not even WATCH any TV for a few weeks - that's when you know something's up with me!
But I'm back, I'm caught up on all the episodes I missed from the past season, and I'm ready to roll!
This year, I'm going to try something a little different, and live-blog while things are on - this should be made way easier now since I have a laptop - and if I miss an episode, I'm not going to worry about catching up in order (obviously the chronoligocal order for the show) but not in terms of Monday's shows being caught up before Tuesday's, etc.
I should also have a bit of an advantage because so many of my regular shows got cancelled (NOT that this is in any way a good thing, but the elimination of House, CSI:Miami, Chuck, and The Finder will certainly open up my TV schedule) so I have more time to watch things, catch up (and oh yea, do homework :P ).
Stuff also got moved around a bit, so I have less conflict with timings of shows!
Here's what shows are looking like so far, so barring any brand-new shows I fall in love with (the new Mathew Perry show Go On is looking promising!):
Monday: How I Met Your Mother (Starting Sept 24th), Bones (Starting Sept. 17th)
Tuesday: NCIS: LA (Starts Sept. 25th)
Wednesday: CSI (Beginning Sept 26th) and maybe Criminal Minds once I catch up to the last 2-3 seasons lol...
Thursday: Glee (which started today, that one'll be posted rightaway), Big Bang Theory (begins Sept 27th)
Friday: nothing... I'll do my homework Fridays lol.. OR maybe have a social life for once!
Saturday: Saturday Night Live (premieres Sept 14th)

This blog, though stressful at times, has been a whole ton of fun for me, and I hope it's been fun for you too - I haven't been on this webpage in a while and I realised when I logged in today that I have surpassed 1100 hits! I believe it's at about 1170 right now, actually! I'm so thrilled! So I just want to thank you all for reading, and hopefully you'll continue to follow me this season :)
Happy Viewing!
xoxo
~Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment