Thursday 13 September 2012

Glee - 'The New Rachel'

OMG within 10 seconds and we have a guest star!! Kate Hudson!! Calling Rachel 'Miss David Schwimmer' and telling her her stuck-up attitude is pissing her off hehehe WIN!! But she is a bitch, shocking that Hudson can pull that off...
I also loved Artie's line, in response to 'is it true you were seen sitting with Cheerios?' - 'Well, I am usually seen sitting' hahaha
Rachel has a co-ed washroom?! Ew... But I'm not complaining about the new guy...
Kurt's visiting WMHS and Rachel told him she was being 'worshipped' by her dance teacher - puhLEASE! And we've met Sue's new baby, Robin - named after 'my favourite dead BeeGee' Damn this episode is good...
And now Wade/Unique has joined their glee club and is competing with the rest of them (Tina, Britney and OHMYGOD I FORGOT BLAINE'S NAME FOR A SECOND! I was thinking 'Darren' holy crap.. Fangirl disappointment over here!) They sang 'Call Me Maybe' and I was not loving it, I don't think Artie was either... I miss the old days where they were a capella and everyone made the background music, rather than all just singing at once? And let's be honest, none of them (Except for Blaine when he really belts it) has a particularily strong voice... They're no Rachel!
Oh wow Kurt works at the coffee place, that's hilarious since he spends so much time there anyway haha.. Damn I hate that new girl Kitty already, she treated Kurt terribly lol
Soooo it turns out bitchy-Kate-Hudson-lady is actually really nice to her one student who made the chorus for Wicked, and then she begins drinking.. I'm guessing she's so mean because she can't make anything of herself anymore and has to watch younger talented people become so successful.. Typical TV/Movie plotline.. But until she breaks down and gets all emotional (they always do!), I will enjoy every last zinger she throws at Rachel hehe
Ok Tina was totally a bitch to the new girl Marley (Marlee?) when did she become like that? Obviously she's letting the popularity go to her haed... And OMG the football guys were making fun of how fat the new lunch lady is - and Artie joined in, and it turns out the lunch lady's Marley/ee's mom! Omg that's so sad :( And they're poor... Oh my god I'm tearing up already..
IT'S AUDITION TIME!!!
The first guy raps and Britney loves it, the second girl dances (thrashes?) to some dubstep and Blaine says 'Are there even words to this song?' hahaha... The third guy Jake is SO GORGEOUS and OMG HE'S SINGING A SONG BY THE FRAY!! It's incredible! But Mr. Schue cut him off- ok I am not down with that, you don't interrupt someone at the climax of a song! And Jake clearly has an anger/attitude problem...
Ok that Round Room at NYADA is so epic, if I was rich and... rich.. I would want one of those in my mansion!!! I would just sit in there and sing my heart out! It's so cool! I can't believe that one girl just got KICKED OUT for boming that, she could just be having an off day.. But seriously, 'Ave Maria' is not a good choice for her, she sounded weak, and it's just not a fun song!
RACHEL AND THE NEW GIRL ARE BOTH SINGING 'NEW YORK STATE OF MIND' BY BILLY JOEL!!!! I LOVE THIS SONG!!!!! Weird coincidence, it was also stuck in my head the other day lol! Bitch please it was not 'popularised' by Barbara Striesand, the Joel doesn't let anyone take his stuff! Except his classical music.. But that's a peice of pop culture I will save for another time!
OK Just Jake is displaying more angst.. I don't get it, Schue left him out becasue of his angst, but Puck was in the club for years, even after being in juvvie, how is that not as bad? But I just realised, they kind of look alike too... Coincidence, or strategic casting? You decide.
Speaking of look-a-likes, Marlee/ey looks a bit like a brunette Blake Lively... And her mom is not doing the right thing, telling her to 'not blow her chance to sit at the popular table' ?! Not good motherly advice! It's really sad that she had no change schools because she had no friends becose of her mother - And I don't get it, couldn't they just work at/attend different schools?? That would be way easier than all this sneaking around.
Thumbs up for yet another lunch-patio flash mob haha - Blaine and Kurt are so freaking adorable!
Ok nevermind, she just dropped the mom-bomb... And Kitty was a bitch yet again, shocking.. Sugar lookd shocked and a little guilty, which is good!
This is interesting - I type just as Bitch-Kate said 'this is boring' hahaha - They're drawing a paralell from Finn's being in the army (which we haven't seen yet) to Rachel's dance classes - it's like artsy boot camp. Which is the plot of every arts-school moivie ever made, I might add.
I don't get this, why is Congressman Hummel back to dressing like a fisherman/lumberjack??? I kind of liked him in the suits, sans plaid and baseball cap. And awww he started crying after dropping Kurt off at the airport, that's so sad... I thought last season finale was the end of the 'endings' that would make me want to cry?? No more of this!
AWWW Sam and Marlee/ey (I'm gonna keep doing that until I see her name written down somewhere) are bonding over being poor, he's so damn cute I love him. Bitch Kitty being a bitch, slushies etc being thrown.. That one football player guy used to be on Disney Channel.. Weird.
JAKE IS PUCK'S BROTHER!!!!!! Well, half-brother, but OHMYGOD HENCE THE SIMILARITIES!!  I also knew that Schue loved his song, I mean, who wouldn't, but I still didnt like the rude-ish interruption... 'Chasing Pavements' is an awesome song, I love Marlee/ey's voice so much better than little-miss-over-pronounciation Rachel!!
AND KURT CALLED RACHEL AND WAS STANDING RIGHT BEHIND HER OH MY GOD THAT'S SO ADORABLE I LOVE IT AWWW I wish my friends would do that here :/
But c'mon, how did he know EXACTLY where she was standing?! Bullshit up in there..
Oh well, this episode was incredible, I give it 9 slushies out of 10 just because I am so happy for the beginning of premiere season!!!!!!!! I'm also wearing my Glee shirt haha fangirl pride! Welcome back!

No comments:

Post a Comment