Thursday 20 September 2012

Glee - 'Britney 2.0'

There was a lot of information thrown at us last week, Gleeks - Rachel's in NY and miserable, Jesus guy is still there, so is Unique, Puck has a secret half-brother, there's a new girl whose name I can't spell and she's the 'new Rachel' but she is really unpopular (especially to the new head bitch, Kitty) because her mom is a fat lunch lady.. And now Kurt's in New York. And still no sign of Finn. Whew. I think I got it all. And I've got my Swedish Berries, and I'm ready to watch!
HAHAH already some Britney S. Pearce hilarity - she stares into the camera as she's talking about herself and then Blaine sees her and asks who she's talking to (apparently she's the only one who can see the camera) and she said she thought she was doing a voiceover lol
Ok apparently Britney's too dumb to be a Cheerio.. Good greif standards... And this made me laugh so hard - Becky spelled her name 'Bockey' on the algebra test, and when I wrote the title of this blog posting, I spelled it 'Brotney' at first hahaha... Weird coincidence... She won't talk to her cat anymore, cos she thought he joined a gang hahaha
OH GOD a Justin Beiber medley.. ew... And my aunt pointed out (I noticed too!) Artie was Britney's boyfriend before, they broke up, that's such an odd song choice lol!
I love this song Unique and Tina did with Marlee/ey, 'Womanizer' about how Jake is into every and any girl that walks by haha that's one of the best montages they've ever done to a song, where he's talking to a girl and gets distracted by the next one who walks by and follows her - awesome!
Rachel and Kurt got a GIANT apartment that they can ride their bikes around like best girl-and-gay-guy-friends were meant to! It's so nice and will OBVIOUSLY be gorgeous - and very pink - by the time they finish it, but I get cold just looking at it haha it seems like it'd be very drafty - old warehouses often are!
I love the version Sam, Tina and Jesus-boy did of 'Three' - I miss the onld Glee days where it's just voices and claps and maybe a guitar or 2 :) What's with the random band guys? Can't they sing?? And how come they have no names?
NO BRITNEY DROP THE RAZOR holy shit hahaha and then she attacks Ben with the umbrella lol gee, I wonder where they got that idea from... Unoriginal but funny nonetheless haha especially the guy screaming 'Leave Britney Alone!'
I love Marlee/ey and Jake... Altho I agree with Tina and Unique on the whole 'Girl. Nuh-uh' front, their song was so pretty! I love 'Crazy', it's probably one of my fave Britney Spears songs :)
Lol Keke the less-famous Siri app.. And Rachel's over-pronunciation is back -.- Looking like a Walgreen's underwear model haha.. Still with the zingers, Cassie! No way Rachel's hair is staying that neat with all the flipping and twirling of her head she's been doing!! Someone get this girl to a chiropractor, STAT! And I don't understand why she needed Brody to be her partner and barely danced with him.. She spent more time dancing with the table than him! And ok she's turned up the serious bitchiness, at least all of Cassie's disses were FUNNY!
OMG PUCK!!!!!!!!!!! I'VE MISSED HIM AND HIS SARCASM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But ok I was very proud of Jake for standing up for the lunch lady - even if he got in trouble for beating up the asshole football players.
YAAY!! PRINCIPAL FIGGINS! The man who makes it the most ironic to say 'team pep' while completely monotone hehehe and he shushed the already-silent crowd lol
Ok Britney's addicted to Cheese puffs - I can't blame her, those things are delicious!! She was the only one lip-syncing lol no one else was really singing lol how would they be lip-syncing?!
Alright, swaying your hips and pouting at yourself in a mirror is NOT working lol ... And I was gonna say, she couldn't just kick Rachel out of class, doesn't she need that class for her program? Or whatever 'program' you can have at an ARTS school pfft
Sam is adorable, I love him haha.. Altho it was reall random that he was the one to help her out - especially because he was the one to step forward and reach out to Marlee/ey about being poor - he and Brit have their blondeness in common! And she misses the smell of Santana's armpits, that actually made me snort XD
BAHAHAHA she knew who Obama was but thought George Washington was Glenn Close hahaha I love this show!
Allow me to remember this line - 'The cure for loneliness is cake' for the next time I'm feeling down :P And Brody likes her - shocker! And tries to kiss her, in full view of the giant Finn-heart painted on the wall lol.. How is their apartment so old and dingy-looking, and then the floor is SPOTLESS?! I repainted my room over the summer, and let me tell you, you DO NOT start with the floor!! And dropcloths are your best friend! Put them EVERYWHERE! EVEN IF YOU DON'T THINK YOU NEED THEM! Even in the next room over!
OH SHIT SHE DIDN'T!!! Kitty came up and said she and Jake were dating now - and he looked reluctant about it lol she's so awful! If he has one of his urges to punch someone, I would not complain if he decided to punch her!! Except maybe that would be considered domestic violence, so nevermind, I take that back!
The last song (I can't remember the name of it, sorry) is so pretty, I've always thought so, even tho it's so sad... And she's painting over the giant Finn heart! In full view of the orchid! Uh-oh plot twist!
OK I give this week's episode 9 Puckerman children out of 10 (there are probably more out there!)
 I'm going to go to bed now, g'night Gleeks! Until next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment