Thursday 4 October 2012

Big Bang Theory - 'The Decoupling Fluctuation'

I am exhausted today, so this is going to be less of a recap than I planned and more like a ... I dunno I'll think of a name
Penny tells the girls that she's not sure how she feels about her and Leonard, if she wants to stay with him or not.. And also this is the first episode they shot after Mayim Bialik (Amy) got in a car accident and really badly injured her hand, so it's being hidden strategically behind everything, I'm keeping an eye out for it haha..
OK I don't get it, Howard's growing a beard whilst in space, but the Russians on the space station with him don't have beards at all, while they're picking on him did they hide his razor?
Then they were all going to go to the movies and Stweart shows up - Raj invited him because he didn't want to be a 5th wheel since Amy and Penny were going (I know the feeling, Raj..) but Sheldon was not having it, and keeps trying to make Stewart act like Howard.
During the movie, he and Amy get into a big debate over holding hands, and then Amy lets slip that Penny might be thinking of breaking up with Leonard (Sheldon was skeptical, but whatever..) And then she told him not to tell Leonard, and I was thinking 'uh-oh...' because as we all know, Sheldon canNOT keep a secret!
Later on Sheldon wants to tell Leonard but can't... And can't tell him WHY he can't tell him... And they discussed whether or not Sheldon is crazy (he said 'my mother had me tested' which made me laugh cos that quote from the first time he said that is on my poster haha). Sheldon kind of wants to try to tell Leonard but can't, so he uses some complicated metaphors, involving Transformers.. I dunno, he kind of lost me. And then Leonard goes 'wait, are you trying to say that you are having sexual feelings for Amy??' and Sheldon stares at him for a beat before saying 'that is literally the stupidest thing I have ever heard' hahahahaha!
So then he does the next 'logical' step, breaking into Penny's room in the middle of the night to convince her not to dump Leonard ahaha he creeped her out, of course lol poor girl..
Oh. Dear. God. Sheldon said 'hubba hubba'.. I'm not sure whether to laugh or gag... And then he says 'Please don't hurt my friend' and looks all sad... Aww so sad, he actually looked like my best friend and his little-kid sad-face when he said that :( Made me want to hug someone lol but she doesnt want to hurt him awww..
And Panny called Amy to yell at her just as Sheldon was also calling her to say 'btw, Panny's mad at you' ahaha love it
And then that was the end? I don't get it, they didn't really solve any problems.. And it seemed to be over really fast lol but it was so funny!!
See you next time! Leave a comment, and lt me know what you thought of this episode! Thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment