Sunday 7 October 2012

SNL - Daniel Craig

I am posting this late because I'm watching it late - I had family stuff happening last night (Happy Canadian Thanksgiving everyone!) so I'm watching it online tonight.
CHRIS PARNELL!!! THAT'S CHRIS PARNELL!!! YAY!! LOVE THAT GUY!!!
They're parodying the first presidential debate haha, I didn't actually watch the debate but I had fun reading about it on Twitter. Obama is falling asleep because of the 'altitude' haha and they cut to Michelle Obama in the audience lol -I'm not sure if that's live or stock footage from the actual debate though, hmm.. And lol he can't remember his other daughter's name hahaha Malia (spelling? Not sure lol) And he forgot to buy an anniversary gift for his wife!
Ok so now there are some dudes on a construction site saying weird things about girls walking past, and Daniel Craig's character is weird and saying shit that makes no sense.. As a girl I am mildly offended by this stuff haha but the best part is watching Bobby Moynahan's face after Craig makes terrible 'ass' and 'boob' analogies lol..
I figured there'd be a Bond parody, since Daniel Craig's hosting lol they're talking about all these different Bond girls that people may have forgotten lol like Lea Michelle and Ellen Degeneres (and that new girl's Ellen impression is spot-on, I'd like to applaud her for that haha).
Up next is more talk about the debate, now on MSNBC.. Lol they're also using the altitude as an excuse why Obama didn't do too well at the debate, according to Al Sharpton 'He's from Hawaii, Denver is like 2 miles above the level of Hawaii, it's like they flew him 2 miles above earth and asked him to give a speech!' Then also something about flushing a toilet! And he thinks Romney and Obama swapped bodies lol.. Oh Kennan, how we have missed your Sharpton impression!!
LMAO I dont know if this was epic planning on Global's part or just a random coincidence, but there was a commercial for the new Bond movie right before the next segment!
The next segment is a parody of Long Island Medium - interesting, cos I just got into that show, I don't watch it that often but I do like it, I find it very interesting, and Teresa seems like a nice lady :) This new girl is KILLING it, I need to find out her name lol she's so funny!
Alright everyone's in space now, and Bobby's going on and on in a cute baby voice about how he misses his kitty cat lol awww it's so sad!! They all want to kill him lol cos they think he's annoying but his voice is so cuuute!! And then he says he brought his kitty and they freak out and he says the kitty's dead in his bag, and he's all sad and I made an :o face but then he goes 'oh whoops that's just my neck pillow' ahahahah! and pulls out a REAL KITTY AWWW so cute :3 Says his name is Fuzz Aldrin teehee...
WEEKEND UPDATE!!
Love you Seth!! He's talking more about the debate lol.. And made fun of Hugh Grant! Lol how rude, I love him... And talking about Winners and Losers from the debate XD This is epic, he's laughing to himself while talking about it... I gotta say, it's a good topic for comedians, the jokes write themselves!!!! And he brought Big Bird out to talk to him, because of the threat to cut PBS funding.. It's funny they were discussing Twitter, because there was a parody Big Bird account everyone was following :P I love Big Bird he's so cute and childlike and friendly, and makes Seth look downright tiny lol
It's funny, if you look closely enough, you can see Seth's eyes move back and forth reading the teleprompter lol but he's good at hiding it, when he finishes the joke he stares, deadpan into the camera XD he's so adorable and laughs at his 'guests'!
Up next we have a BBC parody of how sad and pathetic the lives of British poor people are, Bill Heder does a mean accent, I gotta say! As for Moynahan, his only comes out on certain words lol.. I love his silly faces and cute kitty voices, but they should leave this one to the real Brits! And Fred Armisen lol... He's wearing a bald cap that's coming off, there's a wrinkle over his ear hahahha.. And THAT new girl, whoever she is, has no accent whatsoever lol she just sounds like an evil witch! Da heck??
This livingroom sketch looks really familiar lol they've used it so much... And Fred's playing a girl again -.- WHY DO THEY DO THIS?! And the seems like a total beeotch haha also looks like one of those snobbish model-types.. And she makes a crazy turned-on-face whenever Daniel Craig (her boyfriend) kisses her neck, or ear or massages her back... GOOD LORD I AM INCREDIBLY UNCOMFORTABLE ABOUT THIS THERE WAS A CROTCH SHOT RIGHT UP FRED'S SKIRT!!! Why's he playing a girl twice in one episode, I feel like he's gotten a little too good at it haha.. And I had to actually rewind this part and replay it because I was watching what I was typing, the audience cracked up so much cos they all looked like they were about to laugh (Vanessa especially, she kept turning her head back and forth cos she apparently didn't know where to look lol) cos Fred's skirt was hiked waaay up haha I don't think that was supposed to happen!!! I love it when the actors make each other laugh XD
OMG THE 'UNDECIDED VOTER' SKETCH IS BACK!!!! I love this one!!! Wow I never noticed it before, but Nasim's eyes are so big and dark lol she looks like a cartoon character!
This episode was pretty good, I am kind of getting sick of Fred tho lol he's everywhere!! And not particularly good at any one thing! I think he's trying to break Darrell Hammond's record for number of seasons.. I hope not.h

No comments:

Post a Comment