Thursday 25 October 2012

Big Bang Theory - 'The Re-Entry Minimization'

No there weren't 2 new episodes this week, I was just too lazy to blog last week..
Remember how the past few weeks I've been complaining about the open-endedness of the 'conclusions' to the episodes? I wish I could say that was remedied this time, but it wasn't -.-
We established that the girls (Penny and Amy) are better than the guys (Sheldon and Leonard) at just about everything - Pictionary (apparently a chocolate-chip cookie isn't a chocolate-chip cookie unless there is a glass of milk beside it), wrestling (although Penny was in junior rodeo and Sheldon is a total weakling, so that was hardly fair) and even pie eating (a scene which delivered the classic line 'Blueberry in my nose! Blueberry in my nose!!')
Howard is less famous than Howie Mandel, apparently the one thing that will make him non-horny is Bernadette with a cold, and his mom didn't expect him home early so she was sleeping with his dentist. Ew.
Apparently Stuart is now living with Raj, which I'm guessing is a step up from the stockroom at the comic book store where he said he lived before..
And Howard closes the episode alone in a diner singing 'Rocketman' to a peice of cheesecake. There are very few times in this series that I've felt sympathy towards that tiny creep, but this was definitely one of them :/
That was short and sweet haha I wish all my posts were like this so I don't get carpal tunnel... Stay tuned for the recap of tonight's Halloween episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment