Monday 1 October 2012

How I Met Your Mother - 'The Pre-Nup'

OK I'm feeling a tad melancholy today - and all the couples in the opening scene of this episode? Are. Not. Helping. *sigh*
And since when did Victoria have short hair?! Weird. And there are no good stories of that summer haha - until October - the fall of breakups :(
Barney's boss is telling him to get a prenup (and Quin wants to read it - OMG! How dare she!) and the boss' wife got his kidney! *Cue the ominous music* 'Oh wait that's the wife's ringtone' AHAHA I love when they do that XD the thing's like 5000 pages!!
Lol Dennis hasn't even heard the prenup and he knows it's ridiculous!
And all the couples are now fighting over the prenup! The guys (except Barney, who of course is WAY over the top) are all in agreement and all the girls are in agreement (saw that coming..) so *cue older-Ted voiceover* one of these four couples would break up the very next day! Ok it wasn't Lily and Marshall. One of these three couples would break up the very next day! I hope it's not Ted and Victoria, I really like that they brought her back!!
Ok why is there a whiteboard over the head of Lily and Marshall's bed? And ok even I am freaked out by the tossing of the baby...
Robin is a little weird lol...  AND BAHAHAH KLAUS IS BACK AND LIVING WITH TED!!! Which is odd, cos we still haven't seen a whole ton of his apartment since he's moved in! But he's starting to annoy Ted, so Ted wants to kick him out, and he's sad because he could hear the whole conversation... Poor Klaus. And his ferrets.
OK now Quin's 'trying something' ahaha she's made a little prenup of her own - with some help. Ladies! In they march with what is possibly  an even bigger stack of paper bwahaha!!! Girl power!!
LMAO and the bossman doesn't remember that Marshall's a lawyer too - they worked together for years haaha and he's hitting on Lily?
Apparently there's nothing wrong with Dennis haha I recognise him from somewhere.. And the bossman is the one who breaks up the arguments lol who'd have known!
So Quin and Barney are the first couple to break up! Damn poor her and (kinda) poor him but YAY he's on the road to getting back with Robin and (hopefully) being hilarious while single in the meantime! And he doesn't need a prenup when getting married to Robin aww so cute!! :)
That's it for tonight - I'm off to bed (or watch some of the Season 2 Big Bang Theory DVDs my dad got me... Shhh) Night dear readers! Leave a comment!! Thanks for reading :)

2 comments:

  1. Emily, I loved the review! Glad to see you enjoyed the episode as much as I did! The best part? Quinn is gone! Man I’ve been waiting for her to be gone since the first time she was on-screen. I don’t know what it was about her but she just BUGGED me to no end. I live-tweeted the show with some of my friends and coworkers at DISH, and just like you, we’re all super excited that we’ll finally get to see how Barney and Robin get back together. I really enjoy doing the live-tweet thing, but I always miss little bits here and there. What I do is go back and watch the show by myself the next day, and use the Auto Hop feature on my Hopper to skip the commercials. I get a much more enjoyable and immersive experience this way. Can’t wait for next week! I’ve got you bookmarked, now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Parker! Thanks so much for the nice comment :) I am really happy Quin is gone - it never surprised me that Barney would date a stripper, and she was nice enough but not really LOVEable like Robin! And Barney's always hilarious when he's single, I'm looking forward to him being up to his old shennanigans lol.. It's a good idea to rewatch haha I always forget things that I enjoyed or miss jokes because I'm busy typing away :P Thanks for reading!

      Delete