Tuesday 15 January 2013

1 year of blogging!

I just realised today that this blog has been in existance for over a year now. Yay!
It makes me so happy to talk about something I care about so much - and to be able to share my thoughts and opinions with you guys (my mom is also glad she doesn't have to hear me ramble about TV anymore). As of right now, my page hit count stands at 3993, which I think is a pretty cool number haha and definitely WAY bigger than I had anticipated for my 1-year-old blog. I had almost 1000 hits last November alone! Wow! And I have you guys to thank - I know no one ever leaves comments or whatever, so I call you my 'invisible readers' haha - but I know people are out there somewhere!!!
I've just started a new semester at school, and I am overwhelmed and tired at times, and haven't been so good at catching up with things I've missed, but I am trying to to do better (while still maintaining a school and social life!) and I thank you for your patience.
So from the bottom of my heart, to everyone reading this, to anyone who has ever commented, clicked on a link from Google, my Facebook, or Twitter, everyone who has rolled their eyes at my silliness, or even wondered 'where does she find the energy to talk so much?' Thank you. I really love you guys and I appreciate your appreciation of my effort.
*virtual hugs*
XOXO
~Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment