Thursday 8 November 2012

Big Bang Theory - 'The Habitation Configuration'

I realised today that unlike most shows this season, *cough* Bones, Glee *cough cough* Big Bang Theory has had an episode EVERY SINGLE WEEK since their premiere. Kudos to them for that!
OH MY GOD IT'S FUN WITH FLAGS!!!! THIS WAS MY FAVOURITE PART OF ALL LAST SEASON, AND THEY BROUGHT IT BACK!!!! And they have Wil Wheaton this week, this is gonna be AMAZING!!!
Lol Amy hates Wil's acting hahaha she's so harsh! And Sheldon's on Wil's side for once (as am I, I think he's fine..) I'm loving this lol
Oh lord, Howard has a plaid dickie haha and Bernadette wants him to move all his stuff to her apartment (but not the light sabers!)
Sheldon went to dinner with Wil and 'we got to sit right beside the frozen yogurt machine! This close!' Leonard tells Sheldon that Amy is mad about him not taking her side, and Amy is all 'yea, I was mad' lol Sheldon says 'what a weird day!'
OK this clears things up - I have been wondering forever why Bernadette still works at the Cheesecake Factory if she's working at the university lol and apparently she doesn't anymore! Also, Penny is a terrible waitress, and she admits it!
Sheldon got Amy a gift to make her feel better, and I was hoping SO MUCH that it would be another tiara (second favourite part of last season!!) but it was a set of Star Trek DVDs because apparently she needs to familiarise herself with Wil Wheaton's body of work 'to learn that she insulted a national treasure' haha
Penny cons Sheldon into drinking a Long Island Ice Tea, and he says that apparently the second X-chromosome is full of 'nothing but nonsense and twaddle' haha gee thanks! And he gets drunk really fast so he becomes all Southern 'that low-down polecat done wronged my woman!'
Howard moves out and tells Bernadette a story about his mother when his father had first left and she was all lonely, and it makes me sad and Bernadette feel so guilty so she packs up his stuff and says he's moving back to his mother's (and then gets on her Howard's-mom-voice haha)
A very tipsy Sheldon (apparently he blinks weird when he's drunk) shows up at Wil's house and pounds twice on the door (doing his typical knock but he loses track haha 'wait how many was that?') and threatens to beat an apology out of him, then goes 'WAIT THAT WAS ONLY TWICE' and pounds on the doorframe!!! I am laughing so hard I'm afraid I'll wake my roomie up, but I can't help it IT'S SO DAMN FUNNY!!! Then he pukes in the bushes and Wil stands behind him laughing almost as hard as I am XD
OH MY GOD MORE FUN WITH FLAGS!!! TWICE IN ONE EPISODE, THEY HAVE SPOILED US BBT FANS!!!
Then they bring out Lavar Burton!! OMG!!! (The only thing that would possibly make this better is if Troy from Community was sitting there staring like this at him: O.O) And surprise, surprise, Amy hates him too haha but Sheldon has learned his lesson lol and agrees with her this time - Lavar is cool with it as long as he gets lunch!
Whew. This season so far has, quite possibly, been their best ever. I know this show is just epic in general, but they just keep outdoing themselves!! And if Jim Parsons doesn't win an Emmy next year, well then I will just have to drive to Hollywood to give him my very own made-up award (cos my name's Emily, some people call me Emmy... Get it??) UNTIL NEXT WEEK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment