Tuesday 7 February 2012

The Bachelor week 4

Ok considering my post last week, you're surprised I'm posting, aren't you?
I found all the other episodes on a different website which is much faster, so I've gone over there!
Week 4 promises a shitload of drama and I hope Courtney finally gets what she deserves! Not even trying to sound petty, I just think it's awful how two-faced she is and Ben trusts her to be a nice person but she treats everyone like shit and he has no clue!
Rachel's on the first one-on-one and it's very nature-y lol they're on a canoe... and 'I'm on a Boat' just jumped into my head lol... Monica's turning Kacie B into a jealous girl, uh-oh... And they think there's no chemistry with Ben and Rachel... But uh-oh they're now having a terribly awkward conversation on their date... Lol he can't think of anything to talk about, so he says 'That's a beaver dam...' haha awkward silences are funny when they're not happening to you!
The girls back at the 'lodge' or whatever it is (boy, theyre moving around a lot) get a group date card... And Courtney proceeds to talk about how 1) she shouldn't be only on a group date and 2) how people don't like her (no shit) but she says she's not nervous, at all, she's ready. Everyone looked at her like 'you serious?' and made me laugh
I feel bad for Rachel cos she did admit she was bad at communicting but Ben seemed to appreciate she was trying (once she explained herself) and I do like Rachel, she seems so friendly and she has been very sweet and supportive to the other girls when they were upset. . . So he gave her the rose! Yay! Haha and then they made s'mores which was weird cos I was eating s'more flavoured PopTarts at the time I was watching that..
Haha fly fishing is so cool haha I'm so amused by this... Dear Lord, please make Courtney SHUT UP!! 'Catching a fish can't be that much harder than catching a man.. I've done that before' NO bitch, fishing is so difficult, you have to know what to do strategically, you can't just stare at them blankly and expect them to kiss you... Goddamn her voice is so annoying and she acts like a child when she's around him, so I can see why she has him fooled, unfortunately :/ That poor fish...
I watch TV online with headphones, for two reasons - my speakers always make a fuzzy noise which drives me insane, and so that whatever I'm watching doesn't disturb my family. I have now taken to removing the headphones whenever Courtney opens her damn mouth cos she is pissing me off so much -.-
Nickie does thrive in a group setting I've noticed, she's so friendly and happy! And omg one of Ben's friends died before the show began that's so tragic I wonder who it was...
Funny how Nickie was thanking him for the group dates cos she appreciated them, then Samantha comes up and complains about how she always has to go on them -.- Uh-oh he said she was 'highly emotional' so that's very awkward... And he doesn't really trust her so much and she's acting like a puppy and being all jumpy and cutting him off a little... NO he told her he doesn't see it 'going further' cos she's not taking it seriously,he thinks? OUCH poor girl and ohmygod he sends her off right there that's so awkward and she was kind of complaining about it but that's so sad! Even Blakely felt bad for her, I'm actually very surprised that Blakely has been very drama-less recently! But good for her!
WOW fuckin Courtney 'I'm really happy he's sending girls home... Another one bites the dust' she has mean things to say about EVERYONE, even sweet little Kacie B, she said had an 'annoying voice' AAGH I want to punch her!
I tihnk it also made Ben look a little like a bad guy, and made everyone feel uncomfortable...
Awwe and he told Kacie that he had wanted to kiss her so badly when they were fishign but he couldnt cos everyone was 'glaring' haha.. He wants them to get along it's kind of funny that he seems so surprised by the drama but I love them together! And you'll notice he didn't kiss Courtney! (unless you count the second-hand kiss via the fish...) And haha Courtney wants to just steal him... Her voice goes so high-pitched when she talks to him, she sounds all innocent and childlike, but she sounded so different right prior to that when she was saying 'don't poke the bear'.
I feel like she sees this as a competition and she just wants to prove she's better than everyone, she never says (in her little camera-monologues) that she likes/loves him, she says a bit of that when she's with him, but when she's talking to herself, it's all about how she's gonna take everyone else down and how she 'deserves this'. I hope Ben sees those tapes at some point and realises how she's tricking him. STOP SAYING 'WINNING' BITCH YOU ARE NOT CHARLIE SHEEN!!! Although I like him better than her right about now -.- Poor Ben is being played, he gave her the rose to make her feel better cos she told him she felt insecure and whatnot but SHE'S LYING she was doing that so she could get the rose from him!! Stay strong Kacie!!
Go Jennifer! She's actually making Courtney a bit nervous! And Queen C (my new nickname for the bitch) can't find anything negative to say about her, hmmm.. Lol their date was INSANE with that crater... How the hell did they plan to get back out? And the rain haha and so cute dancing to country music i love them together too :)
Uh-oh I feel bad for Emily because she's trying to do the right thing and help him out and see the truth, but I hope he doesn't get upset with her... But I hope he does take her warning to heart and keep an eye out! Oh no :( Oh geez Casey S likes Courtney?? WTF Courtney always says she's no good around girls, so I dont know what she's doing to make Casey like her... So then Casey runs and tells Courtney, of course, jeez... And Courtney's seeming all conceited again WHILE talking to Casey, idk why Casey doesn't not like her... So now Courtney's being all violent with her words.. and she actually said 'I want to verbally assault her' BAHAHA who says that??! And I think Emily has a valid point, if Courtney is being so sweet to Ben but bitchy and condescending to everyone else, is she going to get along with his friends? I don't think so! Ooooh Courtney's said Emily was 'on her list' that's soooooo scary.. And she's making fun of Emily for saying 'we're not in fifth grade' but SHE is the one throwing out 'winning' every 10 seconds... Yay Monica being on Emily's side, she has been totally fine ever since her bitchy time on the first night!
I only noticed this just now, since its been confusing me ever since Samantha left, but Casey S and Samantha look very similar! :/ And it's really weird that Elyse is always safe since he never seems to spend much time with her... Or Monica for that matter. I hate how Chris always interrupts right before the last rose lol its like 'yes we can count, we know there's only one left..' And Ben always seems kind of startled when Chris steps out suddenly lol
I also just realised Jaclyn must have been sent home last week... That's too bad, I liked her she was very funny and down-to-earth and didn't take shit from anyone.
Aaaand it's down to Monica and Emily, he kept Emily! That's good (clearly was a suspense technique haha) but she deserved to stay, she really was only looking out for him...
Holy shit they're going to Puerto Rico and then Courtney goes 'I was just there _____ ago' and they do their toast and she brags about being taller than anyone... Goddamn -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment