Saturday 18 February 2012

SNL - Maya Rudolph

I agree with the first sketch - Jeremy Lin puns are getting linsanely annoying -.-
I LOVE MAYA RUDOLPH!!! And she does the best Whitney Houston inpersonation, so I know they'll bring out that one, maybe a ghost of some sort lol... Her monologue was kinda awkward but HILARIOUS lol where did those background dancers come from?! And all that winking haha implying she slept with all the guy castmembers... EVEN STEPHAN HAHAHA and, awkwardly, Kristen... ok then haha those two are the funniest women ever (after the most incredible Tina Fey and Amy Poehler, of course..) OK scratch that, Kristen's repetitive characters get on my nerves a lot. I do love Maya though :)
OMG BRONX BEAT!!!!!! THEY BROUGHT BACK AMY POEHLER FOR THIS SKETCH!!!! Ew Hoarders is so gross... But I totally hate chewing gum so those girls chomping is really grossing me out >.< AND OMG I think she's making herself laugh!!! (Maya that is) haha YES IMPROV!!! haha 'TMI Jody, Too Much Ick' teehee I should start using that... Lol their guests are random crew guys  cos the real guests fell through... AND OMFG THATS JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE!!!!!!!!! (With Andy Samberg) HOLY CRAP SO MANY GUESTS IN ONE SKETCH!!! Aaand disgusting jokes but I'm laughing at the same time lmao!
Haha Maya Angelou pranks lol I don't rly understand this but it's funny cos of all the voices and sound effects hahah
Side note: why the hell would they want Lindsay Lohan on that show?! What the hell has she done recently? And do they really expect her to behave herself?
LOL Beyonce and Jay-Z and their baby.. This is funny cos she's making fun of how dramatic they talk about the kid haha 'I asked did I have a booyyyy? he said 'No, you had a single lady'' HAHA LL Cool  'Clearly it's a fancy day, Cos i'm wearing my formal cap' haha its so true! And Fred Armisen as Prince was hilarious XD And Andy as the deadpan butler announcing all the guests was epic cos everything was rediculously funny... I can't believe how old Maya is, she's still so gorgeous! OMG JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE AGAIN!!! I don't understand why both his characters today are balding... I HOPE THIS IS NOT FORSHADOWING! O.O
OK i'm actually watching this live, rather than online so I acually am getting to see the musical act... I've never heard of them before and they're weird so I'm changing the channel...
Weekend Update time!! Let's see what my boy Seth has up for us tonight! I love the part about the birth control debate hearing not containing any women... because it was held in the Congressional treehouse ('no girls' sign) OMG REALLY WITH SETH AND AMY!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THIS SO MUCH IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY!!! REALLY?! I love Amy haha I wish she was back :( 'yea yea I'll stick around and tell some jokes' haha yay! Shakira's hips don't lie being brought into things hahah so awesome... And I love how they turn to face different cameras, very obviously lol.... 'police broke up a drug smuggling ring this week, causing most New Yorkers to shrug and call their other guy' LMAO
Commercial time, I wanna see that Wanderlust movie!!! Partly cos of Paul Rudd haha  (LOVE him) and partly cos of this exchange Wife (who is in a tree and really high): I believe I can fly!
Husband (Paul): If you're going to get literal with an R Kelley song, why not Trapped in the Closet?
Teehee I love him :) 
'WHAT'S UP WITH THAT' OMG I LOVE THIS BITTT!!!!!!!! Lindsey Buckingham is still in that chair... And the same outfit lol does he ever leave? They should rly start interviewing him first hahah... Andy Samberg in short-shorts, me gusta teehee ;D And LMAO Jason Sudekis' random man doing the running man haha... Yes it's song time yet again hahah do they ever tell these legit guests that he's gonna interrupt their interviews and just start singing? What the hell is Maya wearing?? And what is she saying haha I am so confused but thats why it's so awesome :P You can tell Jason's getting tired hahah and Deondre fell asleep during the trailers at The Vow lol and he confused Bill O'Reilly and (shocking!) forgot to do Lindsey's interview hahaha but it's ok XD love them <3
I am so confused by this next sketch with the game show that makes no sense... She guessed 'Beef' but the answer was actually 'nine'? What the hell was the question?? And there are two weird European models (Kristen and Maya) who are cracking themselves up as they show her everything that she didn't win hahaha wtf?
OK what is this about the Obama show lol they're making a fake-sitcom? lol clearly he sounds like Bill Cosby on purpose haha... Theyre talking about hoagies... And Amy Poehler's back as Hillary Clinton lol :)
Weird singer-girl is back, and you can barely hear her over the other instruments and stuff.. Maybe that's the point? They're supposed to be edgy? Whatever.
Next sketch is about Obama's approval rating among black voters... I feel racist commenting on this haha but it's pretty funny, especially how stiff Maya's character is haha Obama would only maybe come close to losing her vote only if he cheated with Ke$ha lol not Jennifer Hudson, J Lo, Oprah or Kim Kardashian hahaha... And not even if he was arrested for killing Tupac lmao...
Maya loves that place.. And it clearly loves her :)
WHAT'S THIS?! NO WHITNEY!!! I'm sad now, they had a rly good opportunity.. but I guess it was too soon :/

No comments:

Post a Comment