Tuesday 7 February 2012

Glee 'The Spanish Teacher'

Ok so apparently Mr. Schue actually sucks at speaking Spanish... Why is Santana even in that class? And wow we haven't seen the principal in a while, have we? Lol the history teacher thinks Germany took over the world haha
Sue wants to have a kid that's actually scary... And Nene's back! This is hilarious :P
Enter Ricky Martin! He wants the kids to have 'duende' (? haha I don't speak Spanish) when they perform, so he sings 'Sexy and I know it' half Spanish/half English which was awesome and hilarious, especially when Finn made a Shufflebot box and put it over the head of the keytar player :P
LMAO Mercedes and Sam (who I just noticed were absent in the last dance number...) are talking to Emma about their awkward love triangle and she suggests they go a week without talking, texting, IMing or Facebooking and LMAO Sam tweeted that she smells good and says 'I won't stop until it's trending' HAHAHA I'm checking Twitter now... And it's not trending, but Ricky Martin is! And so is Nene Leakes... And Micheal Phelps haha I wonder if that's in response to the claim Nene's character made that she had a threesome with him?
Back to the Cheerios, Nene's wreaking havoc and Sue's pissed, but their routine looks good (except where are the guys?)
Sue's also trending! Now 'Mercedes and Kurt' is trending, hmm...
And omg Rachel told those two ^ about the proposal and Mercedes thought she was nuts, Kurt was all 'What about NYADA?' but she reassured him...
I have to say, I've never been a fan of Latin music, but this episode's not bad (even if I can't understand ANY lyrics!) Sam's turn, and wow the little Irishman can dance! Haha those shoes are rediculous :P
Santana's stirring the pot, oh damn.
SAMCEDES IS TRENDING! Geez those 2 belong together, I've said it ever since the prom episode last year. Yes, that is my first official 'ship' since starting this blog! I feel so accomplished.. But also terribly lame haha
I love Kurt! 'Did you ever think that maybe something you have to hide from everyone you love isn't such a good idea in the first place?' Good for him!
Uh-oh what happened I was looking at Twitter and missed why Sue was so upset :/
OHNO Will got Emma mad cos he made fun of her pamphlets... I always thought those were just cliche things that showed up, I didn't know she actually MADE them XD
OMG I love this Madonna song 'San Pedro' I remember liking it when I heard it on the radio when I was little :)
And I feel so bad for Mr. Schue :( he looks so cheesy but he's obviously trying really hard. FURT IS TRENDING!!! hahaha
Elvis! With a Spanish twist? Weird... But it's still Elvis! And it's still got that epic tune in the background that I love! And Santana was the one who complained about Mr. Schue! Why am I not surprised... Bitch.
I'm really glad I'm only half-listening to this part... Beiste is saying something about her football player's dicks... LALALALA NOT LISTENING
Haha all these jokes about Mr. Martinez's teeth are making me laugh outloud... So Will offered him the job? I don't think he can do that... But I hope this means we'll be seeing more of Ricky Martin! '
SAY WHAT it was Becky complaining about Sue? And haha she's a better speller than Brittney...
And omg Mercedes left with her tank of a boyfriend after her no-talking-to-Sam week was over? NOOOO
Haha Emma got the job! Yay! Good for her she's good with the kids... 'Professor Dollface' is the best nickname :P
I give this one 6/10 'Mercedes smells good' tweets... Cos it was funny but didn't end properly! Also deductions for all the Spanish I couldn't understand haha

No comments:

Post a Comment