Tuesday 7 February 2012

The Bachelor Week 5

This is going to be a breif one... Cos I'm getting kind of sick of all this stuff, I just want Courtney to get what she deserves! I'm going to skip through the one-on-one dates to the group date and the cocktail party... And type less cos I'm also playing Angry Birds haha
They're playing baseball I love it! Oooh they're actually gonna have a competition to decide who gets to go to a beach party with him :P I guess we know Courtney's team wins -.- Ok ladies, in baseball you don't put greasepaint on your faces lol... And this is kinda sad, they keep failing to obey the rules haha, plus thay have Lindsey (or however you spell it) on both teams? She can't bat and feild simultaneously, I'm not sure how that works lol.. It's kind of interesting seeing some of the girls who dislike each other trying so hard to work as a team so that they can hang with him lol Agh poor Jennifer she was the third out at the bottom of the third so everyone is prolly super-mad at her!
Blakely's really sad and I'm not sure how I feel about that...
Courtney keeps calling everyone 'annoying' that's such a vague word, it doesnt mean anything haha but good for Kacie cos she's actually making Courtney a tad nervous... And wow Courtney would say that she doesn't 'see Ben' with Casey S, even tho she (casey) stood up for Courtney and Courtney even called her her 'best friend' in the house... Bee-otch! Course you don't see him with anyone else, you're too busy thinking about yourself!! HAHA YES Kacie got the rose!! Put that in your wine glass and suck it, Courtney!! She says 'like' a lot, it's so frickin annoying -.- And here goes the skinny-dipping, what a whore! He looks so unenthused tho hahaha ah wait not yet, she only brought it up and she's gonna ambush him later, according to the promo..
Wow he took Elyse out on a yacht she's so lucky! But then he sends her home that's so sad :( I liked her
COURTNEY YOU AND YOUR DAMN CATCHPHRASES ARE MAKING ME ANGRY
'It's kinda bittersweet for her to be leaving... Sweet for me, bitter for her!' WHORE KEEP YOUR CLOTHES ON But at least she can't whistle haha I win on that front... She totally ambushed him -.- At least he's thinking to himself it may not be a good idea... That shows his brain is still in control of his mouth, if not much else haha... 'I hope he finds me irresistable' go sleep around and get attention from those guys! Leave poor Ben alone! I also highly doubt she has 'enough friends'
Wow Blakely is showing a whole other, deep side of herself I'm starting to feel kind of bad for everyone hating her earlier... I want to see how her time on the show plays out, but I have a theory about her self-confidence not being very high.
Oh queen Courtney and your 'secrecy' about your nudity... Nobody else knows? I think they're beginning to wonder! And they're having this whole conversation about skinny-dipping and she's beign SO specific haha.. Poor Emily stop talking about Courtney! Just act like your awkward moment last week never happened! And she does NOT suck! (Courtney said she did, shocking). I'm in pain because Emily keeps talking about Courtney after saying she didn't want to... DAMNIT I want to jump in and duct-tape her mouth shut! Shallow and vapid and bitchy, exactly how I describe her!!
I definitely can't wait for the live cast get-together they always do after the finale, I want to see how this whole Emily/Courtney thing plays out! I feel like Ben should talk to Courtney one-on-one about since there are all these accusations.. Or he should ask another girl(s) if they have noticed the same things, since always coming from Emily it seems a little competitive :/
PREDICTION: He leaves Emily and Courtney until the last minute, then picks Courtney. Cos she slept with him. No surprise there, I have lost some respect for him tho -.-
FRICK I was wrong and he chose Courtney early, GOD I HATE HER SO MUCH
WHAAATTTT He kept Emily and got rid of JENNIFER????!!!!!?!!!?!!?!! He had such a good connection with her, she's so sweet! I can't believe this, especially after that date they had last week, poor girl :'(
Soo the bitch remains... And week 6 has already aired but I do not have time to watch it now -.- Sooo, until another time!

No comments:

Post a Comment