Thursday 23 February 2012

The Finder - 'Little Green Men'

HODGINS ON THE FINDER!!! Battle of the beautiful eyes, begins - NOW!
I gotta say, I've always loved Hodgins/TJ Thyne and his sky-blue eyes, but Walter/Geoff Stults' look like ... Well I dunno, but gorgeous and brown :) So he wins this round. I have seriously never noticed how pretty his eyes were! Must be the lighting in that diner...
So there's a conspiracy theory, etc, involves astronauts, of course Hodgins is in this episode XD aaaand geez the poor astronaut is suddenly dead, for reporting the truth, that's so sad :( And of course the other guy is standing right across the street, after Hodgins insists he's 'in hiding' LMAO
OK I hate this freaky shit where there are people who 'know all'/are freakin EVERYWHERE, it actually scares the bejeezus out of me... How the hell did 'Goggle-eyes' get into the Jeffersonian without anyone knowing?! And then that chase scene with the dog haha... Smart of Walter to do that with the dog :P CREEPY ROBOT VOICE AND CREEPY 'BRITISH-SOUNDING' LADY THREATENING EVERYONE!!! (Sidebar: Walter has a family? News to everyone...)
Hodgin's little speech was so sad but cute :')
Back to Washington, using Angela's computer... Too bad she couldn't be on the episode too lol...
I love the scene where Walter uses that uniform lol and they go to the insurance company (did anyone else notice that the pants were WAY too short?! Geez, he's tall....) And where do I know that Asian lady from? The one they were talking to, who gave them info on the satellite? Damn IMDb has actually failed me on this one :'(
And what is the name of that evil-looking guy who played evil-acting Uncle Shad?? IMDb failed me there, too... He was on The Mentalist, played Patrick Jane's dad, and CSI, and was in The Killers' video for 'Mr. Brightside'... he was perfectly cast, but I can't remember his name!!
Soooo eventually they find the object, and it's a metal disc? And Goggle-eyes finds them and hahaha he's from Kansas and Hodgens thinks he's an alien that was freaking hilarious XD
 BUT Walter's tinfoil hats paid off LMAO I loved that his looked like Robin Hood! And the guy is now gone with the disc, but Walter made a deal with the evil 'Pope' lady, so everyone's ok... Grr military/aliens, who can tell the difference?!
I give it 950 out of the 1000 videos Willa found online, cos it was interesting and HILARIOUS and featured HODGINS but I hate creepy aliens -.-
Also, I loved Isabelle's line 'You both act like the other one's a wackadoo... And sadly, you're both right' LMAO such a good one XD

No comments:

Post a Comment