Friday 24 February 2012

The Bachelor - Week 7

Yes, I'm way behind AGAIN, but COME ON this show is freaking 2 HOURS!! I wish there was a Spark's Notes version...
And yes, theyre in another tropical locale... I'm so jealous as I look out the window at wet and slushy snow!
I hear there's a lot of Courtney drama this week. I also know she doesn't go home yet -.- I can't believe it's down to 6! If they want to drag this out and make the season longer, they should stop sending home more than 1 girl per episode... (but I'm grateful it's only this long, I'm glad it's over soon cos I cannot keep up)
LMAO Emily comparing Ben to cheesecake... Is that safe being in a helicopter with the door wide open? Over the ocean/coral reef?!
He and Lindzi are on the first date which I don't really get cos she's cool and fun, but I don't really see her with him.. And HOLY SHIT theyre jumping out into this 'blue hole' which is 500 feet deep in the middle of a circle of coral... It's so pretty but theyre freaking insane, this is almost like when he took Emily climbing that bridge! What a crazy man! And OK they didn't drop that far from the chopper to the water... But the giant hole kinda freaks me out, maybe cos I'm afraid of the ocean... Their dinner on a dock is so beautiful :)
Courtney's stirring up shit... And Kacie's getting so pissed at her lmao and Emily's gotten the one of the other one-on-one dates and Courtney's so saad... Calm down, stop crying -.-
Awe so cute Lindzi and Ben are writing a note to put in a bottle and send out in the ocean that's so cute I wonder who's going to find it? And that's so sad if he doesn't choose her she's going to be so sad, especially after that :( AND OMG he just said he was falling in love with her! But he's not supposed to say that on the show! Well, he didn't say it to her, he said it to the camera...
Emily's turn! Courtney's bitching about it, which is stupid, cos he can't send Emily home after the 1-on-1 ANYWAY, so shut up, bitch! And this date is so cute, theyre just walking around an island and shopping and eating coconuts and trying to catch lobsters.. That's so funny lol
Courtney is 'uncomfortable' about him being in a date with Emily and she's going on about how Emily was 'so mean' to her but it's bullshit, Emily just called her out on HER bullshit cos Courtney's the mean one! Also, I have made the observation that she never talks about falling for him or being in love with him, only trying to get him away from, and preventing him liking, the other girls! She sees it as a competition, not a means for falling in love!
Ben's right, Emily is so funny and happy and smart/witty :P I feel like I would get along with her so much haha.. However, she and him don't seem to say so many romantic things to each other, they seem like they would be awesome friends :) (although, if he doesn't choose her, she probably wouldn't want to talk to him, so there goes that friendship down the drain...)
OMG he just pointed out something that made me laugh: 'I know I always compliment you on how smart you are, but I know that smart people don't like to be called smart all the time' HAHA so true!!! And I love that he pointed that out! Cos she is getting a PhD and everything, but she's funny and pretty and kind, so I'm glad he pointed out that he liked those qualities too! It's so true, happens to me all the time, I mean I know I'm an honour roll student, but do I seriously not have any other qualities people like about me?! I'm decently attractive, I pride myself on being a loyal friend and a good listener, and I think I can be pretty funny when I want to be! Soemone mention those things from time to time please!!!
Courtney's wihining about the date/her not wanting to be on a group date, etc.. I hate her lack of inflection when she talks, she's just ditzy-sounding and monotone... OOH made Kacie swear, that's never happened before XD And it's not out of jealousy, she said that and I actually believe her, it's because she (Kacie) is so sick of her (Courtney)!!
Courtney says that Ben needs to 'give her more' but c'mon he's got 5 other girls drooling over him, if she thinks he's not 'worthy' of her, he can find someone else! She waves to the girls remaining in the house and mutters 'I can't stand you all..' WHATABITCH!
This date is so cool, I wish someone more awesome was there instead - they're climbing a Mayan pyramid! And she's making him listen to her bitch about her so-called 'insecurity' and now SHE'S talking about Emily and wasting her one-on-one time with him! Irony.... And she's like 'I might not accept a rose if I don't feel a connection with him' well obviously she does in the end, and I really doubt she means that, cos she LOVES the attention, and she just wants him to BEG for her to stay! Poor Ben, you don't need her! Just say 'sayonara' and walk out of there! Ditch her in the jungle!
Yaaay Kacie and Nikki are finally catching on to Courtney's evilness, and Nikki had a good point, that if she takes that 1-on-1 and spends a lot of time with her, because eventually he's gonna catch on. He's a smart guy. I don't understand why he's falling for her, cos she isn't giving him anything (other than nudity) in their relationship.. Haha he called her 'weird' (in a good way) and said he was kinda weird himself lol he so is, I love him.. She never has her own opinion either, just parrots whatever he says! I have to admit though, that camera shot where a (airplane, helicopter?) circles around them and theyre so tiny on top of the pyramid but you can still see his red shirt lol that was cool!
I don't know how he could picture himself with her in the future, she would make a terrible mother. When you have children, sweetie, it isn't all about you anymore! Think about that! And Ben really wants kids, he proved in the second week how good he is with them.
Good greif her and her stupid finger-pistols saying she's kill-shotting all the other girls... 'I don't wanna get cocky though'... WHAT DOES SHE MEAN 'GET'?! SHE IS LOOKING AT COCKY IN THE REARVIEW MIRROR!!
Lol I actually forgot Rachel was there :S She's been awfully quiet this week!
Courtney has NEVER tried to be nice to anyone, she's all about her and doesn't care about anyone, and now she's showing how bitchy and antisocial she is... And he's looking confused... BUT she said 'I'm not gonna waste my time talking about them, while I'm with you' EVEN THOUGH she was just complaining about them being so 'vanilla' and boring... Plus, then she starts to brag about her modeling, blah blah -.-
Haha this is funny, Ben waking them up to go for their group date at 4 am and theyre all like 'omg wth is going on?!' and Nikki talking about how she doesn't like Courtney, I'm glad people are now catchign on to that (although it took quite a while) and OMG theyre going shark diving that's some scary shit O.O Poor Rachel, she's so scared and that is a LOT of sharks... I would be terrified of one, there are like 10 there! The water's not that deep tho, and it is so pretty and warm-looking! I want to go to the beach now -.- Damn you, Canadian Febraury! Kacie's sounding a little jealous cos of Rachel 'monopolizing' Ben's attention since he's helping her with her fear... At least she (Kacie) is admitting to being jealous.. Ben's a tad sunburnt lol after all his being outdoors and hiking and swimming THREE TIMES.
Awe Nikki's falling in love with him and not freaking out haha she will inform the palm trees and the seashells and the ocean about it hahah... I love that Kacie has a huge hibiscus in her hair lol those flowers are so pretty and colourful! I love them! ROSE WENT TO KACIE I SAW THAT COMING!! :)
Sooo Courtney's spying on them and 'isn't threatened by her cos she's like a little girl, she's no competition' good greif THERE finally, theyre spilling to him about why they hate her and he looks surprised but he says he respects them and trusts them so he's taking it into consideration, thank God.. At least now Emily won't look crazy and jealous, since there's other people seeing the same signs she was before...
I totally get how nervous they all are, there are 5 people remaining (sans roses) and only 3 roses between them all! And Emily was talking about how sad it'll be to say goodbye toanyone who leaves and Courtney makes her stupid 'I don't agree with you' face while she's talking (love these camera guys for always catchign that! I hope Ben watches this back at some point and sees what everyone was talking about!)
And now the webpage has frozen >_< Cripes it was almost done! Comeon computer...
Ok it's back, skipping forward tra la laa.. LMAO
Courtney's saying 'oh well I'm feeling good and starts talking about how awesome her pina colada is... Damn now I want one lol and hmmm she just said 'well Ben's not the only guy in the world' and that she's kinda ready to  go home so WHY DOESNT SHE?!
And there's not an actual cocktail party before the rose ceremony but stupid Courtney is OK with that because she's so overly confident about EVERYTHING olghnohdssfkj makes me want to swear and punch a wall -.-
I saw in the preview that he wanted to 'steal Courtney' beforehand but she giggled and was all 'ok I'll go with you' but then she was looking a tad nervous talking to him... But then she says she didn't want to win over the girls despite what she said earlier about always trying to be nice to them.. And everyone wants her to gooo away OK so he picked Nikki and Lyndzi... HAHA I love Emily's line 'my condolences to whatever man she ends up with' (about Courtney) damn this sucks he picked her even though I knew he would... And she says 'yes' in a little baby-voice.. I didn't really care too much about Rachel, out of all of them I would have picked her and Courtney to leave, but I still feel bad for her :/ And Emily was awesome, especially now since he knows that she was telling the truth the whole time about Courtney... And Queen C waves so smugly and says 'see yah' as Emily leaves... I wish she'd turn around and punch Courtney in the face!!! That would have been the perfect exit, and hopefully would've ruined the bitch's modelling career..
Anywho, that's my two cents for this week... One more episode remaining that's actually online, I have no clue when I'll get around to it, sorry -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment