Friday 17 February 2012

CSI: Miami 'Terminal Velocity'

I'm pretty sure, on all 3 CSIs combined, we've seen every possible way to kill someone falling out of the air... Although I've never seen one involving acid before!
And Horatio left the other guy in a tree 'Now I will know where to find you' AHAHA I laughed so hard at that one, definitely one of my fave sunglasses-leads-to-scream lines in a while :P
The idea of donor fathers and kids finding their half-siblings through an online registry has always fascinated me - I read about something like that in a magazine a few years back and it stunned me.
Ok, the whole twin-thing was kinda ruined (accidentally) because I went onto IMDb to verify if the first twin was played by the guy who played Sebastian on Glee (he was) and it listed two characters after his name. That, plus the whole It's his DNA-but he has a solid alibi thing led me to conclude twins! I've never seen him with dark hair before, and I never realised how cute he was! Must be hard to notice when he's playing a total jerk and is never seen wearing street clothes.
And then - the second one's mom (the surrogate) is played by the lady who plays Finn's mom from Glee!!! Reunion? Ithinkso!!!
Wow and it's so complicated how so many people wanted/tried to kill him but only 1 actually succeeded lol.
The one kid was dying and then Natalia put them in the van together so the other one could consider donating him his liver, aww that's so sweet and sad... But how could they possibly live in the same city and never run across someone who knew both of them?! Plot hole...
This episode was kind of sad but mostly interesting, I give it 96 out of 100 donor kids (the ones they didn't interview haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment