Friday 17 February 2012

CSI 'Tressed to Kill'

Ok this episode was incredibly creepy and worthy of Criminal Minds!
I feel bad for all those girls whose hair was randomly cut, I mean how creepy and disturbing is that?! The one said she felt 'violated' and I don't blame her :/ 
Of course, I feel worse for the dead girls lol... That was so disturbing, how he cut out the first one's eyes and then blinded the others! They never actually adressed that part though, why did he do that?!
I totally suspected the evil/creepy hairdresser, but of course everyone did lol that was the point.. Then I suspected the son, the doctor was completely out of left feild.. And those dresses totally look like stuff we have at my work! Weird, I guess Mrs. Kemp was right when she said 'my style never goes out of style'.
The girl, Paula, that D.B. formed a bond with and who then died looked so familiar, apparently she was on another episode waay back when, playing a totally different character.. And on an episode of CSI: Miami, but I dunno. It was just strange haha.
I felt bad for D.B. when Paula was killed, and then he called Catherine I kinda wanted to cry.. Must have been how Nick felt when that girl played by Taylor Swift was killed... That one made me cry so much, especially seeing him cry :(
Besically, this episode was incredibly freaky, I give it 9 out of 10 pairs of scissors for all the suspense. And from now on, when I leave the house, I'm wearing a hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment