Thursday 23 February 2012

Big Bang Theory - 'The Werewolf Transformation'

Lol I saw the preview for this episode, looks like it's gonna be a good one! :P
Of course Sheldon would freak about missing his haircut lol - 'Why does everything happen to me?' hahahaa haircut records that's hilarious!
...And refuses to let anyone help... I love the hair flip he keeps doing lol cos you'd think that would hurt his neck :P He's such a 'bad boy' now?? Can't wait for that!
I also think Bernadette's hair looks so cute in braids! Poor Howard throwing up in zero gravity - I probably would too!
Amy is so creepy - I do NOT want to see Sheldon with no shirt lol (But it did love her playing 'Dead or Alive' on the harp hahaha) And lol he can hear his hair growing XD
OMG the same nurse-lady at the hospital again! She's there every time they go to the hospital, she's awesome :) And Sheldon bought the bear for the barber, then took it with him?
Since when can Penny beat Leonard at chess??? Haha I agree, I think someone must have changed the past! Ooohh Tuesday pyjamas, what a rebel :P (wondering what day of the week this is now)
Ok I don't understand why future astronauts have to get training on how to survive in the wilderness... That's not space!
LMAO THIS BONGO SCENE IS AMAZING!!!! 'Bongo Solo!' I'm dying of laughter here!!! And he's sitting on the other end of the couch O.o
Wtf Howard came home? QUITTER!!!
Amy is so freaking creepy!!! But awe Sheldon's gonna cut his hair and not be in a bongo-playing band :( Sad news, that was so funny XD And his hair looks the same! Oh shit she wrecked his hair cos he was giggling!!! Wait for it... Ok he'll freak out next week maybe haha
I give this episode 6 haircut-less days out of 6, it was awesome :P

No comments:

Post a Comment