Wednesday 22 February 2012

Glee - 'On My Way'

First of all, YOU WILL NEED KLEENEX WHEN WATCHING THIS EPISODE!!! My friends did not warn me! Those jerks -.-
So we begin with Sebastian being an ass (again) and trying to blackmail them into dropping out (again), this time with naked pictures of Finn (which were Photoshopped). Good greif can someone just smack him?! Ohwait, Finn wants to lol... But that would get them disqualified.
Sue tells Quinn that SHE'S PREGNANT!!!!!!!!! First of all, that is going to be HILARIOUS, second of all, EVERYONE has been doing that storyline! Good greif... And she is very hormonal/nauseated/has a heightened sense of smell lol
Then Blaine sings an amazing song which I have never heard before (anyone know who it's by?) to a montage of Kurofsky going into his locker room at school, where everyone is staring at him, and someone has spray-painted 'fag' on his locker. He turns around and leaves with people pushing him and taunting him the whole way. This is where my tears started. We see him crying, reading hurtful things people have written on his facebook page, and eventually holding something (a belt?) while lying on his bed looking hurt and angry. At this point, I paused the video and texted my friends who had already seen it saying 'HOLY CRAP TELL MY KUROFSKY DOESN'T KILL HIMSELF!!!' but the bastards wouldn't tell me, just made me watch -.-
I would like to point out the irony that Kurofsky went from being a bully to being the bullied, and that even though he's so big and tough, apparently Kurt was actually the stronger one because he endured the same thing and never was driven to that point.
So anyway, Blaine keeps singing and Kurofsky dresses himself (this confused me) and then you see him look up at a railing and then step, slowly, onto a chair.... Commercial break. I actually screamed (even tho, this being online, it was like 2 commercials) and held my breath - then it comes back and Principal Figgins, Sue, Emma and Mr. Schue are sitting in the office talking about 'how theyre going to tell the students' and I didn't breathe again until Figgins said 'suicide ATTEMPTS like Kurofsky's' and I was still crying...
Then the God Squad are all sitting around praying for him and that was sad too (I realzed that John looks a lot like the guy from Avatar - literally, the blue Avatar) especially when Kurt came in and was really upset cos he felt like it was partly his fault, and Quinn doesn't have it nearly so bad as she says she does, it's not nearly as bad as him or Kurofsky's situation...
Then Rachel and Finn are talking about Regionals and Finn says he'll do it no matter what (which I found slightly disturbing...) and then Rachel says that life is too short and she wants to get married 'now'. Finn made me LMAO cos he said 'but i have gym...' And she says 'durh i mean this weekend after Regionals' and he goes 'ooohhhh ok'...
Santana & Britney and Blaine & Kurt confront Sebastian at the coffee shop (does he live there?) and he says he wants to apologize for everything, and he realized how wrong everything he was doing was (Good for Blaine, saying the apology didn't mean anything to him) and that they were going to donate proceeds (from what exactly?) to the Lady Gaga Born This Way foundation (aw good for them) and they were going to dedicate their performance to Dave Kurofsky (which was touching, but I found it kind of strange, since the Warblers didn't even know him... But whatever). I'm with Kurt on this one, I think Sebastian has something up his sleeve... But then they showed that he had actually picked on Kurofsky before, so he legitimately felt bad :( But wait there's still like 30 mins to go, there's going to be a twist.
Omg Rory has naver tasted peanut butter? Dude he's totally gonna be allergic to it, and then he'll have to go to the hospital and they'll be short a performer. Mr. Schue's little speech is kinda moving... and omg he considered suicide when he was in highschool that's so tragic! I want to cry :'( But he's ok now and they all look so sad... I think 90% of them have had something happen to them on the show that may have made weaker people consider ending their life. It's so sad.
I know I don't have many readers but if anybody out there is ever considering something as drastic as that, PLEASE get help. It will get better - do what Mr. Schue said and think of something big that you are looking forward to. I always do that when I have a tough day - even if it's something as little as the next episode of my fave TV shows :) We love you, don't go anywhere! (I'm tearing up writing that, and it's only a commercial break!)
Ok back to the show - I love that first song the Warblers are doing! We play that at work sometimes! And it's definitely suitable! And Finn said 'life's too short' so he was cheering his competition :) I love him, he's like an innocent child! I don't know the second one... But damn, when did Sebastian get so cute?! Maybe because he's not being evil... Hmm..
Now some random Catholic-school angel-type pretentious choir lol... Weird.
And Rachel and Finn annouce they're getting married sooner than expected, and they got mixed reactions (as expected)
Damn I hate this damn Nicki Minaj song!! BUT I love 'I belive I can fly'.. Torn emotions -.-
STRONGER!!!! I LOVE KELLY CLARKSON!!! And this song is perfect for the message of this episode! And Britney got a one-line solo! :) Although it totally sounded auto-tuned O.o
AGH IT'S JUST SO WONDERFUL!! (Did anyone else notice that Sue's tracksuit matched their outfits?)
I don't know this last song but I kinda like it... Altho it's a Rachel solo, so you know how I feel about that... And the Warblers are cheering them on, that's cute :) haha the guys are up in the balconies? Weird lol and why are Rachel's dads so enthused like theyre almost surprised how good she is haha didn't they raise her to be perfect?! And why does everyone act so excited to come in third... OUT OF THREE?! Aaaaaaand they won, shocking lol Blaine and Sebastian shake hands.. aw isn't that nice :P
Awwe Quinn's back on the Cheerios and she and Rachel are friends... I'm gonna miss her next year she really is a nice girl.
Kurt visits Kurofsky in the hospital and I start crying again... Poor guy his mom thinks he has a disease and should be cured, that's so rough :'( He's so alone I'm crying some more it's so sad! They should send him to Dalton! There are tons of happy gay guys there! And Kurt tries the 'picture the happy future' thing with him and I cry some more... And now they're friends :)
Will didn't know Sue was pregnant! And she tells him she wants to help them win at Nationals.. damn hormones hahah...
Lmao all the parents are against the marriage (shocking) and omg Jeff Goldblum is hilarious with his elaborate plan on how to prevent it hahaha love it... God her dress is kinda boring!
OMFG QUINN'S GOING TO GET IN A CAR ACCIDENT!!!! NEVER TEXT AND DRIVE KIDS!! AND AVOID TRACTORS!!! AND FOR CRIPES SAKE DON'T FORGET YOUR BRIDESMAID DRESS AT HOME!!! OMG everyone looks so cute (Yea I was gonna say it's bad luck for him to see her earlier...) OMG plot hole, when Rachel was typing 'where are you?' into her phone, you could see Quinn's 'I'm going home...' msg but NOT the one Rachel sent before saying 'HURRY!' :O I'm so clever haha... And now her dad is going to fake an epileptic seizure haha that was so funny
AND HOLY SHIT NOOOOOOO QUINN HIT BY TRUCK OMFG NOOOO DAMN YOU CLIFFHANGERS OMG NOOOOO WHEN THE HELL IS THIS COMING BACK I CAN'T WAIT THAT LONG?! AND WE ALREADY KNOW SHE'S NOT COMING BACK NEXT YEAR, EVERYONE ASSUMED IT WAS COS SHE WAS GOING OFF TO YALE BUT SHE'S GONNA DIE!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment