Friday 17 February 2012

CSI 'Seeing Red'

I definitely did not realize that Wes kid was played by Jesse McCartney, until I looked at IMDb O.o
The part at the beginning with the car driving uncontrollably down the street scared me so badly, I thought he was gonna hit Nick and Morgan! And then I knew the car was gonna blow up so I was freaking out, hoping they got out of there in time!
Blah blah, hospital, he's got a pretty bad head would, needs surgery, etc... Nick flirts with a pretty lady-nurse lol how old is that guy now? Gotta be around 40, but he's still so adorable!
Ok now we move on to all the blood, and D.B. says he's gona bring in an expert.. Gee I wonder if that could possibly be Elisabeth Shue?? Considering I follow CSI on Facebook and Twitter, and she's all they can talk about for the past couple weeks?? Doesn't take a PhD...
Anywho, he finds her doing a mock-crimescene, which was pretty entertaining actually cos he knew the answer to her puzzle and the CSI guys she was training were totally clueless (Side note: the one guy she was training? The readhead? He was on Greek)
So he asks her to help, she says 'maybe' and later.. She shows up in his office! (Now, if that were Grissom, I have a feeling he would freak out about someone sitting in his chair, but I digress) She agrees to help, and he goes 'great I've already arranged everything' since of course, he knew she'd want to help.. And I don't understand, he calls her Jules, but her real name is Finn?? Where the hell did that come from, then?? She says she wants the best DNA person they've got, and I practically yelled at the screen 'GREG!! THAT MEANS GREG!!' Gosh, I love that man.. And he hasn't gotten nearly enough screen time or storylines since he lost the hedgehog-hairdo and started going out in the feild, lol. And she asks 'do you guys have a dummy?' I was thinking 'do they? What kind of crazy question is that??' (Besides, they could always use Hodges LOL I'm kidding, he is very smart)
The blood spatter analysis was actually very fascinating, I loved all the layers of paper she used to show all the sources of blood... And yes, at this point, I would have recognized Jesse McCartney (I just remembered, he did a guest stint on Greek, too... Some sort of reunion?) from the pictures, I guess the bandages around his head made him look weird.
Long story short, McCartney is the killer (I woulda preferred it to be the dad, like Nick said, he isn't exactly Mr. Warmth) but the ex-con was just trying to protect his sister (unsuccessfully...) and I still don't understand why he shot Vicky, too... But whatever.
Out of the 3 dented/wrecked cars in this episode, I give it 2, cos the ending was sad and there was too much buildup of 'we gotta find these people' and then they're dead anyway! But I did like Elisabeth Shue, and I would like to personally welcome her to the CSI family :)  (even though there will NEVER be another Catherine)

No comments:

Post a Comment