Tuesday 14 February 2012

The Bachelor - Week 6

Wow Panama City?! Ben likes his exotic locales haha...
Coutney is really into nudity holy shit annoying me like 2 minutes in haha
I still feel pretty awkward about this show because all these girls are so into him and he's gonna break the hearts of 99% of them :/
Kacie gets the first date, yay! And Courtney finds her annoying, HAH! Pot - kettle... Lmao.. Hey maybe Courtney's a stoner, that's why her eyes are always so glassed-over lol.. I actually felt bad for Blakely, following last week's emotional confession I hope she does ok...
OMG they're on a deserted island!! Hahahaha that's adorable and she packed candy which made him so happy, I loved it :P If I went to a teensy tropical island with a boyfriend I would totally want to Macgyver it for a day lol... And I would bring candy for sure haha
uh-oh there's a group date (Courtney's on it lmao that's gonna be interesting)... But then there's a 2-on-1 with Blakely and Rachel which will be awkward, cos one of them is for sure going home :S
Awe Kacie and Ben are having a sad conversation about her past.. She used to have an eating disorder, poor girl! She's so gorgeous, it's really a tragedy she used to be so insecure :'(
This group date is amazing - theyre in this giant tree-boat on a river in the rainforest! And aww theres a bunch of little Native children playing soccer that's adorable they go visit a random village lol... Did they plan this on the show? Cos none of them can communicate lol theyre wearing this beaded necklace-bra thing and of course Courtney is like 'who cares, i'll free-boob it' and everyone else is acting like I would and going 'oh good lord skank jeez' and HAHAHA Ben in a loincloth... No complaints lol... And I'm losing respect for him since he said he 'appreciated' the Courtney took off her bra -.- LMAO then they did some tribal painting and Courtney pained his and her initials = heart on Ben's shoulder which I actually found cheesy but kinda funny :P
Yay Lindzi said she didn't believe in fighting lol she's so cute... I enjoy her but not as much as KACIE AND BEN damn..
He's appearing so horny right now... Judgement on him! And Courtney keeps saying that she has no competition among the other girls, but she says to him that she's so insecure... LIES! Poor Jamie she's trying to talk to him and Courtney's walking around in a bikini in the background ON PURPOSE to distract him?! GODDAMN I HATE HER!!! And I feel like Jamie's trying to be honest and she sounds awkward and is rambling but at least maybe if he's paying attention to Courtney maybe he won't notice that awkwardness hahah.. I love that she said 'if Brad Pitt was standing right behind him, I wouldn't have been able to pay attention either' haha she sounds so much like me, I have liked her from day one!
He's talking to Emily now GOD i hope she doesn't screw it up with all the Courtney drama lol... LMAO she says 'I have another man in my life..' and goes on for a bit and then says 'that man is the cheif' (from the Native village) and he cracked up LMAO it was so perfect! And she told him she had moved on from the drama so I'm happy about that! And she apologized (unprovoked!) to Courtney for 'making a rash judgement' wow Courtney turned an apology into a bitch-fest... Who cares, just shake it off Emily! GO JAMIE trying to mediate, I hope she sticks around for a long time, she's totally me except older and gorgeous hahaha!! He gave Lindzi the rose! NOT COURTNEY!! And Lindzi didn't have to strip to get it bahaha, take that as a lesson, ladies! Meaningful words are better than boobs anytime... And even when he was talking to them about how much he had fun today, Courtney's sitting across from him pulling faces about how much BS she thinks everything he's saying is... She's so incredibly rude! Buuuutt he never came to her room like she invited him lol... Which showed a little insecurity on her part cos she was pretty sad about that :/ But good for him for resisting temptation (this time haha)
Time for the awkward 2-on-1!! I like that he's at least sympathetic to how emotional the whoe experience is, since he's been in their shoes before! OMG I love their salsa instructor her voice is so cute and she's so pumped-up about the whole thing lol.. I've liked Rachel from the beginning but I feel bad for Blakely cos she was annoying at first but she's gotten more easy to sympathize with, especially last week.. And holy crap, she's a good dancer! Especially with the skanky-dancing, she's turning into Courtney -.-
This is so painful, that he has to break one of their hearts - in front of the other one! And Blakely started crying :( I feel bad for her now, because she does have that tough, confident and overly sexual shell but she is clearly pretty insecure and vulnerable... I like Rachel but Blakely is obviously so into him - she made a scrapbook about him! He gave Rachel the rose and it made me kind of sad.. But he pointed out that it was who he could see himself in the future with, rather than just who he was attracted to right now. And then Blakely stood up and took off... How can she outpace him in those heels?!! Kinda reminded me of what Ben did when Ashley turned him down, he just walked away and didn't really let her talk to him, so he definitely knows how she feels. Damn he tried to explain himself and it just made it worse :/ Random cat in the alley? Okaay.. haha i guess the camera guy didn't know where to look lol... Poor thing, Blakely :/
Lol I saw the preview, so I was expecting Chris to come in suddenly but they all are so stunned... They're right, it's never a good thing when he shows up, he's like the Grim Reaper of romance! Uh-oh he told Casey that she is in love with someone else (some guy Michael back home), and not Ben O.o this is uncomfortable and her face is like this O.O she seems stunned and blindsided... I just realised Kacie sounds like Calleigh (Emily Proctor) from CSI: Miami! Looove it!!! The other girls are watching through the window haha AWKWARD.. Oh no this is not good they're going to see Ben and lol she has no shoes on... And now she's crying that's so sad... He seems surprised and now a little defensive about all this, I'm seeing her going home. Yea and now he said that... Dayum that sucks :( Wow Chris is so nice I think he genuinely feels bad about always having to be there when they're upset, but he's very comforting (and pretty cute haha) And now she has to go home with no love from Ben and no love to meet her at home... And now there's only one Kacie so that confusion is gone.. And Courtney now has no allies in the house, which is interesting.. Casey has such an awkward cry, I mean i feel bad but at the same time I want to mute her because it's so high-pitched! As soon as Chris pulled her aside, I figured that was what it was about though.
So there's 7 of them, 3 have roses, and 1 of the remaining 4 is leaving :/ Jamie is hilarious haha I enjoy her but she's also insecure at the same time cos she's so pretty and sweet and funny and NOW she's getting flirty and he's surprised lol he's so cute! Aaaand she ripped her dress AWKWARD but they both laughed it off good for her! And she keeps saying 'fancy' and laughing while making out with him, I PRAY she doesn't go home anytime soon! And they're discussing how to improve the kissing LMAO best conversation ever! It's like an instruction guide haha but she's getting kinda sad :( aww poor thing...
Frick why does he trust Courtney?! He says he trusts all of them but HER?! She's so two-faced -.-
DAMN it's down to Jamie and Emily.. I'm so torn, cos Emily just improved her chances this week but Jamie is so much like me, I want more of her on the show!! Damn Jamie's gone :( And Coutney is NOT HAPPY that Emily's staying lol... Poor thing, it was all the awkward kissing that did her in, I guess.
Wow more tropical stuff next week... I think he should shake it up and have the finale in Alaska lol...
I want to watch week 7 right now, cos there's a lot of Courtney-drama in the teaser, but (even tho it's already online) i just DON'T HAVE TIME!! Rats -.-
Until then, adieu :)

No comments:

Post a Comment